22

Sehun uncuffed Hana as they reached the floor she worked on, men turning their heads to gawk at her. 

"Does anyone want to say something?" She snapped, "Or do you all want to keep your eyes tonight?"

"You've been on the street for too long, officer," Jae smirked, walking towards her, "My office. Now,"

Hana followed him into his office and she sat down, folding her arms. He sat behind his desk and stared at her but Hana refused to talk. Jae picked his drink up and sipped it before leaning back in his chair.

"Before you say anything," Hana said, "Kang Taewoo was killed by The Red Devils. They used me to get him alone.  According to what they were telling me, Taewoo liked the young girls. He had a history of raping and abusing these girls, many didn't get to go home because he sold them. Taewoo also started to get on the drug and gun market,"

"Keep talking,"

Hana sighed, "The other day, they used me to get him alone. Hence the reason I look like this. He attacked me and put me in the hospital. Suga, aka Min Yoongi, had told me that they get rid of their bodies and many aren't found, or they are found in pieces,"

"What happened to Taewoo?"

"All I know is that they killed him," She shrugged, "Um, but I do need to tell you something before you find, or if you find his body,"

"Go on,"

Hana shifted in her seat, "He was beating me and he was going to rape me. When they came into the room, a little too late for my liking, I may have stomped on his dick to the point where he had no dick,"

Jae let out a long sigh and rubbed his face, "For fuck sake Hana. I told you to stay out of trouble,"

"It's kind of hard when they threaten to kill you," Hana said, "Look, I am trying to get as much evidence as I can to bring them down but they are good at covering up their tracks,"

"I need you to get close to them," Jae said, "Flirt with them. Drug them. Anything. Get them to talk to you. I need to bring those bastards off the street. We had another case where they killed a man who owed money and then they burnt the building down. Luckily, no one else was hurt but the man's wife knows it was them. She just has nothing on them,"

Hana nodded, "I'll try to. Jae, I have another job,"

"Which is what exactly?"

"Stealing a document from someone. I don't know who it is and I don't know what. They don't tend to tell me the details until the last minute,"

Jae rubbed his chin, "They seem to trust you. In such a short amount of time,"

"I wouldn't say that,"

"If they are willing to use you in their dirty work, they must have some trust in you," Jae said, "I want you to do whatever you can to bring them down. If it means hurting someone or breaking the law, you do it. I won't hold you accountable. This needs to be done before it's too late,"

Hana nodded, "I'll do my best,"

"Hmm," Jae said, "I will let you-"

The door was opened and an officer fell through the doors out of breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jae said getting to his feet, "Well?"

"We have a problem," The guy said, "Someone has shown up for Hana and they are heading up to the floor,"

"You have to be shitting me," Hana said getting to her feet, "Please tell me it's my brother and not those bastards,"

"I wish I could tell you it was your brother,"

"Fuck," Hana said, grabbing her head, "It's bad enough I kicked the shit out of the pimp and they saw it, but I was thrown into the back of a cop car!"

"Calm down," Jae said, "This might work out better than you think,"

"You have to-"

"Get back in the cuffs and sit at one of the desks," Jae said, "Quickly before they come back,"

Hana groaned when the officer cuffed her and pulled her to one of the desks. She sat down and crossed her legs, gritting her teeth. She could feel how tense the other officers were as they sat waiting for Namjoon to burst into the room and Hana's heart was racing.

The doors opened and her heart skipped a beat as Namjoon stormed forward, running his hand through his hair. Hana had to look away and the officer sitting at his desk was biting into his bottom lip.

"Hey," She whispered, "Don't panic. You're fine. They won't do anything,"

"A-are you sure?"

Hana nodded and turned to look back at them, "Why are you here?"

Namjoon smirked, "Do you think you're in the place to give me attitude?"

"What have I done wrong?" Hana shrugged, "I only beat someone up who deserved it,"

"Uncuff her," Yoongi said pointing at the cop.

"No," Namjoon said, "We'll take her home like this,"

Hana winced as he grabbed the top of her arm and pulled her to her feet, "There's no need to manhandle me,"

Namjoon sighed, "Are you going to be a good girl for me or am I going to have to carry you out of here,"

"I'll be good," Hana muttered.

"I've changed my mind," Namjoon said and Hana let out a scream of surprise when he put his shoulder to her stomach and lifted her over his shoulder.

"Let me go you bastard!" Hana yelped kicking her legs trying to getaway. The eyes of the officers around the room were wide as they watched her get carried out of the room, "Let me go!"

"I'd behave if I were you," Namjoon said smacking her ass hard making her wince, "I'm not happy with you. So, if you want to be treated properly when I get you back, you will behave,"

Hana kept her lips pressed tightly together as she was carted out of the building she worked in and knew that when she closed the case, she'd be the talk of the office.

She could feel other officers watching as she was carried out on the shoulder of a mafia boss.