94

A loud gunshot echoed through the house and Namjoon's blood ran cold. He gripped his gun tightly and turned to his friends who were staring out of the office door, hands on their guns ready to fight if needed.

"That doesn't sound good," Yoongi said quietly.

"Who else is in this place?" Namjoon asked, looking over at Shownu.

"It was only supposed to be us," Shownu said, "But clearly that isn't true,"

"Take me to where Hana and Erin were kept," Namjoon said, "And you better hope that Hana is still alive,"

"And if we can't find her?" Jimin said and Namjoon shot him a look, "I'm only saying things that could happen. What if she has escaped?"

"She wouldn't have gotten out of the gates," Changkyun said.

Namjoon followed Shownu at a quick pace. His heart was pounding almost deafening him but he managed to keep his breathing as calm as possible. He didn't want to panic and show anyone that he was scared. They went there for one reason and that was to get Hana back at whatever cost.

"Wait here," Shownu said quietly as they reached a door, "Fuck,"

Namjoon looked through the small gap in the door and saw Hana lying on the floor bleeding. She wasn't moving and his heart dropped into his stomach making his body go numb. Jooheon stood over her with a gun pointed at her and Seunho was leaning against the wall, almost yelling in pain. His eyes drifted to the bone poking out of his skin and he gritted his teeth.

"Did you want to explain how this bitch got out of her room?" Jooheon said, "Or shall I tear that bone out of your leg?"

"I let her out!" Seunho hissed, "That bitch got my daughter kidnapped!"

"And what were you planning to do with her?"

Seunho laughed, "I was going to fuck her till she begged me to stop. I was going to make her bleed and then send the video to the bastard that took my daughter!"

"I see," Jooheon said, "So you were planning to go against me and the plans I had for her already?"

"So what?" Seunho said, "Ever since I killed her fucking partner, you have caused me nothing but trouble,"

"You are lucky I shot her and not you," Jooheon said almost yelling, "I thought I would give you a chance but you fucking went against me! I shot her and now I have no leverage for that fucking bastard and his men!"

"You're fucked anyway. With or without her," Seunho grunted, "Namjoon will come after you regardless and-"

"Get rid of him," Jooheon said, "I have no use for him anymore,"

Namjoon swallowed the lump in his throat and looked down at Hana who was moving. He watched as she managed to sit up and Jooheon tutted.

"You just never stay down," Jooheon said and squatted next to her grabbing her hair, "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

Hana winced as Jooheon tightened his grip on her hair but her eyes never left Seunho's face. She wanted him dead. She wanted to be the one to take his disgusting life yet here she was, bleeding from the bullet hole a few inches above her heart. The pain was so intense she was struggling to stay conscious but she had to fight.

She had to fight for her best friend Wonho.

She had to fight for Darcy and fight for all the women out there that Seunho might have attacked and got away with it.

Hana began to laugh and it almost sounded strangled but a rush of adrenaline shot through her body as Jooheon let her go, staring at her in confusion. Jooheon said something but she didn't hear it as she laughed. Two of his men lifted her to her feet and she looked at them, knowing that she had to get rid of them before she could get to Seunho.

Her laughing came to a stop and she clenched her fists, her knuckles letting out loud pops as she got ready to punch.

"Throw her back in the room with Erin," Jooheon said, "And someone tell me where the fuck Shownu and Changkyun are unless Seunho decided to rape and kill them as well,"

The man to her right let out a quiet yell as she managed to punch him just below his armpit and she swung her leg around, kneeing him in the face as he dropped slightly. He grunted and fell to his back, clutching his cracked nose. Hana quickly jabbed the other in the thigh making him yelp and she lifted her palm up, hitting him in the base of the nose making him drop in seconds and not move.

Hana turned to see a gun being pointed at her face, "Too chicken shit to fight me properly?"

Jooheon smirked, "I'm not stupid. I'd rather fight with a gun and kill you instantly,"

"Which is a pussy thing to do," Hana said, trying not to wince in pain. She took a step forward and Jooheon chuckled, "You know I can win a fight against you. That's the only reason why you are holding a gun,"

"Maybe," He said, "I prefer a fight to be over in seconds. I'm not much of a hand to hand combat fighter,"

"Then shoot me," Hana said, feeling the gun press against her forehead, "If you are such a man, pull the fucking trigger. Show me how you win a fight,"

"I would, but I have better use for you,"

"D-dop the gun," 

Hana's eyes went wide and she looked over her shoulder to see Erin, struggling to walk down the stairs, "What the-"

"Erin," Jooheon said, "I thought you had died already,"

"N-not before you d-do," She said, reaching the bottom of the stairs. She dropped to her knees breathing heavily, "I-I made a promise t-to myself and I-I plan to see i-it through,"

"Erin, what the fuck are you doing?" Hana said.

"I c-could never f-forgive myself," She said pulling herself to her feet, "If I don't protect you,"

"I don't need-"

"How sweet," Jooheon laughed and took a step back, "After everything you did to Hana, you think that helping her is going to-"

"Erin has made up for what she has done to me," Hana said, glaring at Jooheon, "She's not as bad as-"

"Boring," Jooheon said, letting out a fake yawn, "I'm done with this. I guess I'll just get rid of you both. I don't have use for you anymore,"

Jooheon lifted his arm and before Hana had the chance to react, a hard body hit her knocking her to the floor. 

Hana looked up and let out a small scream as blood splattered her face and Erin dropped to the floor, blood spurting from her neck.

"No!" She screamed and quickly placed her hands on Erin's neck, "No, no, no! Erin! You idiot! You didn't have to die for me!"

Hana held Erin close to her as she bled out from the bullet wound in her neck and she let out a painful scream, remembering how Wonho had died in her arms. She squeezed her eyes shut crying loudly not caring that she was now covered in blood.

A sharp pain shot through Hana's body and everything went black.