92

Hana put a damp cloth on Erin's forehead as her fever got worse. The colour from Erin's face had become so pale that Hana started to think her heart wasn't pumping blood around her body anymore. Hana had made a makeshift fan from cardboard that held tissues and was fanning her down trying to cool her body down.

The wound on her head didn't want to stop bleeding and Hana was starting to fear the worst, but she was trying to make Erin as comfortable as she could. She had propped her head up so she could breathe with less of a struggle and hadn't left her side when the first fever broke out.

So far, Erin was slipping in and out of consciousness and showed no sign of staying awake for a good amount of time. Hana sighed and stretched her legs out in front of her putting the fan down to take a break. Even though they hadn't been friends, they had forgiven each other and Hana didn't hate her for trying to kill her. Hana knew that Erin had a moment of madness and couldn't control her feelings.

"H-Hana," Erin croaked and Hana took her hand.

"I'm here,"

"I-I'm sorry," Erin said, "F-for everything,"

"It's alright," Hana said softly, "Save your energy and get some rest,"

"I don't w-want to die," Erin cried, "Please don't let me die,"

Hana went onto her knees and smiled at Erin, "Get some rest while you can,"

"Don't leave me. P-please don't-"

"I'm not going anywhere," Hana said squeezing her hand, "I'm right next to you but you need to sleep. You're exhausted and you have a fever,"

"I'm so sorry," She said, "I didn't mean to be a bitch, I just-"

"Erin, stop talking," Hana said, "Go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere. You probably have a concussion and need to sleep. I'm not a doctor but I know people need their rest when they have a bad knock to the head,"

Erin nodded slowly and closed her eyes, letting out a soft breath, "Thank you for not helping them beat me,"

"I'm sorry I couldn't do more to help,"

"You are so nice to me," Erin said, almost slurring her words, "I thought you would turn you back on me. But you haven't. You are looking after me after I hurt you and got you-"

"Don't think too much about that," Hana said, resting her head on the wall behind her, "Things happen and there isn't anything you can do about it. I don't blame you for your moment of madness,"

"I can see why Namjoon fell in love with you," She whispered, "I just wish I saw it instead of being a bitch,"

Hana smiled, "Can't be helped, Erin,"

"Do you know something?"

"What?"

"I reckon Namjoon is losing his mind right now," Erin said, "You seemed to be the only person to keep in grounded and in check. I wouldn't be surprised if he is using every resource and connection he has to bring you back,"

"Maybe,"

"Hey, Hana?" Erin said squeezing her hand, "When this is over, what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to go back to the life you had before you met him or are you going to stay with him and give that life up?"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat, "In all honesty, I don't know,"

"I hope you make the right choice," Erin said quietly, "I'd hate to see you both live with heartbreak,"

"So would I," Hana whispered.

"Hana,"

"Yes, Erin?"

"If I die, can you tell everyone that I'm sorry?" Erin said, "Sorry that I turned my back on them and got you into this mess,"

Hana smiled, "I'll tell them but wouldn't it be better from your own mouth? You aren't going to die,"

"I feel like I'm dying right now," Erin said.

"Just get some rest and you'll be ok," Hana said, hating that she was lying to her, "You just need to get the sleep,"

Within a few seconds, Erin had fallen asleep and Hana let out a small sigh. Hana looked up at Erin feeling sorry for her. Hana was unsure about how much longer Erin had left in her but she wanted to make sure that she was as comfortable as she could be and knew that Hana held no ill-will towards her.

Hana jerked away from her thoughts as the door was kicked open and Seunho stormed in with a gun in his hand. He grabbed Hana by her hair and yanked her to her feet, dragging her away from Erin.

"Let go you overgrown fat bastard!" Hana hissed in pain, "Get the fuck off me!"

"If you want to keep your fucking voice, then shut the hell up!" Seunho yelled and Hana struggled to keep up with him. She tripped a few times but was just yanked to her feet as he carried on walking.

Seunho pushed open another door and tossed Hana inside. She let out a loud grunt as she landed on the floor and she looked up to see the barrel of the gun being pointed at her.

"Get. Up," Seunho growled and Hana slowly got to her feet, "You got my daughter kidnapped,"

"How?" Hana asked, "I've been locked in that room for how many days. How could I possibly get her kidnapped?"

"That bastard you are fucking did this!" He yelled and smashed the butt of the gun against her nose, "You fucking bitch!"

Hana cupped her bleeding nose and shook away her blurred vision.

"And since he is using my daughter to get you back, I need to send him something that is going to wish he never touched her," Seunho said, "Strip,"

"What?"

"Fucking strip!"

Hana grit her teeth and slid the pair of leggings she had off. She bent down to take them off her feet and as she stood back up again, she threw them at Seunho catching him off guard. She rushed forward as he took them off his face and she slammed her elbow into his wrist, knocking the gun from his hand. Seunho gasped in shock and Hana grabbed the gun turning it on him, making his eyes go wide.

"Don't. Move," Hana said taking the safety off the gun, "If you want to see your daughter again, you'd do best to follow what I have to say,"