"Worst wing-man Ever"

"Does it have to be a camp out? We could just rent a trailer and call it a day

"Does it have to be a camp out? We could just rent a trailer and call it a day." I whined shoving the cart along the sports store. Shopping with 6 rowdy middle schoolers and Steve Harrington was no easy task. Needless to say, this weekend was going to be a handful.
"Y/n, having a camp out in a trailer is like going to the arcade and not playing any games, or going to the pool and not swimming or-"

"Okay Dustin, I get it we're getting the damn tents." I interrupted his passionate rant and he smiled widely at me showing off his new white teeth.

"Lighten up y/l/n we get to spend an entire weekend camping with 6 rambunctious pre-teens." Steve joked beside me grabbing my shoulders from behind. I rolled my eyes and playfully groaned at his comment. I watched the party as they scanned the isles, checking off supplies they already had and grabbing things they didn't. Elle looked around at the store excitedly, Mike and Max occasionally explaining a foreign object lining the shelves to her. I was happy Hopper was letting her have this weekend out. It took some convincing, and this weekend would be a lot of chaos. But their happy faces made it all worth it. God I sound like a middle aged mother. I smiled to myself at the thought but was snapped out of it to Dustin and Lucas arguing. Something about what they needed and their "strict time schedule for maximum camping fun." I rolled my eyes when Steve joined in which only erupted with more arguing.

"Okay, Steve and Dustin get the tents. Mike and Elle get lanterns, Lucas, Max and Will we'll look for any other essentials. Let's go!" I ordered and everyone scurried off to do as told. I'm totally killing this babysitter gig. Even though I wasn't getting paid, I had a feeling this weekend would be a good time.

We met near the registers and I looked over all our supplies. "Two tents only?" I asked and the boys nodded.

"Yeah, Dustin has a big one from camp that he can share with me Will and Lucas, and this one is for Max and Elle." Mike explained as if it was obvious. I raised my eyebrows at him and looked to Steve.

"So I have to share with Harrington? Absolutely not". I joked crossing my arms as Steve looked at bit flustered at my statement.

"Pretty sure Steve was the one who suggested it." Dustin beamed and Steve whacked him upside the head.

"Ow! Son of a bitch Steve!" Dustin shouted rubbing the back of his head and glaring at the taller Brunette. Some shoppers looked our way but none of the kids nor Steve seemed to notice them.

"I figured you didn't wanna share with the girls, and I definitely don't want to share with the shitheads." Shooting a glare at the curly haired boy beside him before continuing. "So this seemed like the best option at the time." He elaborated trying to seem casual. I quirked an eyebrow at him before pulling the cart up to the register. I gave Max and Elle an appreciative smile as they helped add items onto the counter.

"So you and Steve are...Sharing? Isn't that against the rules?" Elle questioned and I chuckled at her inquiry.

"It's kinda different with Steve and I. We're a lot older than you and Mike. But if it makes you feel any better I'd much rather share with you two." I responded and the two girls giggled at my answer. More arguing made me look up from the cart to Steve and Dustin. I couldn't quite make out their conversation due to the rest of the boys discussing the correct way to make a smore.