Senior Trip pt.2

Aye before we start shoutout to jennyfio8 for this idea. Please make sure to comment so I know you want another part or that you like the story so far. Love you all!🖤

         The blaring of the hotel alarm clock woke my two friends and I with a groan

         The blaring of the hotel alarm clock woke my two friends and I with a groan. I yawned and slapped the device quiet as I sat up. Confused at my foreign surroundings, looking around half asleep before a wide grin spreading across my face.

"Wow for it being 7 am you sure are cheerful." Sofia mumbled rubbing her eyes from the bed next to me. I stood up and stretched before shaking Cassie awake. She waved me off and rolled over on the bed with a groan.

"Cmon guys we have universal today!" I reminded happily.

"It's actually the water park today." Cassie corrected through her pillow.

"What?" I questioned looking to Sofia for confirmation to which she nodded. I guess I should have paid more attention the the schedule the chaperones handed out...

"Well, either way today is going to be great. Think of all the cute Florida boys-" I didn't even have to finish my sentence before the two were hopping off their beds and beginning to get ready. I chuckled at their antics before rolling off my bed to get ready myself.

                           *************

"Hope you saved a seat for me y/l/n." A familiar voice rung behind me as I made my way up the steps of the bus.

"You better hustle Harrington." I teased over my shoulder. The boy visibly picked up speed on his way up the steps and I laughed. Sitting down towards the back as he sat beside me.

"So, you excited?" He asked with a giddy tone and I nodded happily.

"I'm glad someone is sharing my excitement on this trip," I replied glancing back at my friends with furrowed eyebrows and a smirk. I received middle fingers and stuck out tongues in return and held back a laugh at their playful response.

"Alright seniors! Who's excited for the first day of you fantastical senior trip! Let's make today a great start of the week shall we?" Mr. McCain shouted excitedly from the front of the bus. I looked to the brunette beside me and noticed he too was cringing at the teacher's words.

"Strap in shortie, this should be a fun bus ride."

****************

"Cmon Erin a bathing suit can not take that long to put on."

"I swear y/n if you keep-"

"I don't understand why you wouldn't just put your suit on at the hotel so-"

"Okay, okay see shithead I'm done changing. I'll meet you outside." She defended with a smile as she pushed me out of the locker room. The rest of my friends followed suit as we walked towards where the rest of our peers were waiting to go on rides. I looked up excitedly at all the various water slides around us. Steve was talking to a couple guys and pointing at slides cheerfully. My group of friends made our way tongue large group of seniors surrounding the chaperones. The brunette's head snapped up when I laughed at something Shara had said, eyes widening at my bathing suit before he quickly looked away. Clearing his throat and running a hand through his hair nervously.