Friends-Give what?

Woah....Been a while, feels weird to be writing again. Sorry for lack of uploads, sophomore year has me in my bag deadass 24/7.  So this is a thanksgiving imagine, which is very early ik but spooky season is sadly over we must move on. Anyone else have a weird/shitty Halloween? Felt off...This whole year has. Imma ask you to gas me just so I can get motivated again. Love you guys (btw timeline of show doesn't really match story line but ignore it)lol
———————————————————————————

"Friends give what?" My voice echoed through the Wheeler's basement as I made my way down the steps following my younger brother

"Friends give what?" My voice echoed through the Wheeler's basement as I made my way down the steps following my younger brother. His messy head of curls shaking as he descended the last step with a hop, turning around with an exasperated sigh at my confusion.
   "A Friends-Giving y/n, you know Thanksgiving but with your friends."

   "So why am I going then?"

"Whether you...Or I, like it or not you're in the party now." Dustin explained dryly, ignoring my teasing grin at his words.

"Well there's no other group I'd rather fight inter-dimensional monsters with." I replied as he swatted away my hands that were ruffling his curls with a laugh.

"Whatever, help me get tablecloths from that shelf." He ordered nodding his head to said shelf.

"Bossy." I teased under my breath, turning my head towards the rumble of footsteps making their way downstairs. Mike, Lucas, and Will greeting me with casual smiles before retrieving whatever they thought suited today's occasion.

"A little birdie told me I'm in the party now." I remarked cockily as I watched the boys tug out boxes in search of decor. Mike rolled his eyes with a small smile before replying.

"Don't get too comfortable, we can still vote new members out." He teased.

"Yeah, keep making sly remarks and you're gone." Lucas chimed in, dodging my swinging arm with a laugh.

"You losers totally love me." I spoke confidently as the four boys rolled their eyes in unison fighting back smirks.

"Sure...So are you gonna sit on your ass or help?"
                           *****************

"Wow, looks pretty good guys." I stated as the five of us looked at the dining table in satisfaction. Not exactly a typical Thanksgiving set up, the boys filling the table with soda bottles and various junk foods. Their kind of Thanksgiving.

"You've really out done yourselves, I feel like it's a classic American Turkey day meal...Minus the turkey, and any other actual Thanksgiving foods."

"Right, forgot you were a world class chef y/n." Will teased with a grin as I rolled my eyes in response. (Okay so he had a point)

"I burnt cupcakes one time! And it was Dustin's fault for not telling me when the oven timer went off!" I defended passionately. The doorbell rang throughout the house before my brother could protest.