"This is kinda worth it" Pt.2

Just wanted to say you guys are the best. Love all your supportive comments and questions. Just for you guys making my heart so happy I'm uploading part two in the same day. Also quick shoutout to norminahcaptain for the idea about Robin in this chapter. Imma not spoil anything but you'll see what I mean when you read. Omg almost forgot, Joe Keery's new song anyone?? That and Roddy I can not stop listening to!
__________________________________

 Omg almost forgot, Joe Keery's new song anyone?? That and Roddy I can not stop listening to!__________________________________

*Starting right from the last line of previous chapter*

The group behind us laughed as I rose from the water again. Steve sporting an amused grin at the situation. I was about to make a snarky comment when a shooting pain seared through my leg. Another large wave crashed on top of me and I tumbled forward underwater. Hitting my head on something due to the struggle to steady myself with only the use of my left leg. Seeing as my right foot was throbbing in pain. Hey god how about having a few jellyfish sting the shit out of me while you're at it?

"Son of a bitch." I seethed as I hopped on one foot to try and calm some of the pain. Ignoring the pain on the side of my head from the hard hit to the sand. Our friends were busy joking and setting up their blankets up by the shore to notice. Steve was still chuckling but he suddenly stopped at my pained expression. Quickly wading through the water towards me in concern.

"Hey, hey you okay?" He asked grabbing my waist to steady me.

"My- my foot, I-I hit my head too I think." I stuttered trying to keep down the lump it my throat from the burning pain. I put my hand on his shoulders and lifted my right foot above the water to see what was causing the pain. A huge gash running down the side of my foot was bleeding profusely and pinking some of the water around us.

"Holy shit." Steve whispered in shock at the large cut and I held back a gasp and looked quickly away from the blood. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around the back of my knees and the other around my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he walked towards shore, huffing from the dead weight of my body and the strong water around us.

"Geez Harrington am I that heavy?" I joked and he let out a nervous laugh before studying my face. My head was starting to get heavy and the atmosphere was a bit fuzzy. If I have a concussion I'm gonna be pissed.

"Hey, hey keep making the stupid jokes and stay awake for me okay?" He asked and I nodded. He shifted my body to keep me from slipping as we neared closer to the blanket. Our group of friends muttering choruses of curses or worried gasps at my state.

"This is soo not embarrassing. Guys I'm-Im fine okay?" I waved my hand at them as they all followed a very stressed Steve into the house.

"What the hell did you do Dingus?" Robin shouted rushing past the rest of them and up to me as Steve set me down gently on the cold kitchen counter of the house. The rest of the group was repeating her question with concerned looks at my injury.