Senior Trip Pt.4

"You kissed his CHEEK and then he just walked you up to the room? No kiss goodnight?"

up to the room? No kiss goodnight?"

"Well, no Sofia I don't think he likes me li-"

"Jesus y/n I love you but you can be seriously dense sometimes."

"Ouch Cass, why you think he likes me?"

"Ugh duh!" I help back a laugh at her tipsy enthusiasm as she further explained.

"Y/n he's been trying to hang out with you this whole trip and he bought you the expensive necklace you were gawking at!"

"Okay bu-"

"No buts, Harrington needs to grow a pair and ask you out on a real date."

"Don't hold your breath Sofia." And with that the three of us laid down in our beds for the final time that night. Wishing each other a goodnight before turning off our lamps and letting the events of the day tire us out completely.

                             *************

"Cmon y/n get up, Universal today!"

"Is the sun up this time?" I grumbled sarcastically earning a smirk form the blonde on top of my bed.

"Very funny, get your ass up and look cute for loverboy."

"Or yourself, it's not all about what he thinks Sofia." The blonde looked over her shoulder at the dark haired girl who shouted advice from the bathroom. Looking back to me and jokingly rolling her eyes at her 'loverboy' comment.

*************

"Day two shortie, you ready?" Steve chimed excitedly peeking out from his hotel room across the hall.

"You know it, I'll see you in five?"

"Sure. And I'm assuming you're saving my bus seat?"

"Better hurry up you might lose it." And with that he slammed the door shut with a wink.

A hand poked my side and I turned around with a smile to see Ben.

"Ben! Where you been?" I asked laughing at the repeating words of his name and at the end of my question. He playfully rolled his eyes before replying.

"I'm at the end of the hall, thanks to Harrington." The taller boy replied motioning his head towards said hotel room. (Quick description of my boy Ben. He's Filipino and VERY cute. Would also like to clarify I'm not a tik toker I just occasionally scroll for three hours straight. Anyways back to the story.)

"What did Steve have to do with it?" I inquired referring to his mention of the boy.

"He practically begged to switch rooms with me. Something tells me it has to do with you 'shortie'" He replied with a smirk as I hit his shoulder in response. About to reply when the door next to us swung open at the word "shortie."