irl

signa

I got a text from Jaden that he was here. I happily jumped out of my seat, grabbing my bags. I said goodbye to my parents and hugged them both. "We'll miss you sweetie, be careful and have fun!" My mom said, as I sent her a smile. "Thanks, I'll miss you guys. Bye!" I said.

I walked out of the house with the biggest smile on my face. I saw Jaden leaning against the front of his car, waiting for me. "Jaden!" I yelled, running to him while dropping my bags. I jumped into his open arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Sig, I missed you so much." Jaden said. "I missed you so much more!" I said, as I dropped my legs to the ground, and stood back up. Jaden, Avani and I all grew up with each other, that's how we are all so close.

"Ready to go?!" Jaden said, picking up my bags. "Yes! I can get my bags though." I said, as he gave me a stern look. He always wanted to help me, make things easy for me and never wanted to me to carry my bags. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked to the passenger side of his blue Jeep Wrangler.

I got in, buckling in and automatically grabbing the aux cord, plugging my phone into it playing "walk" and saw Jaden's phone.

I opened it up and went to his Snapchat. Jaden got into the car and laughed once he saw I was on his Snapchat. He doesn't care. "Missed you." He said, as he started pulling out of my driveway. "Missed you too, bestie." I said.

I started taking a bunch of pictures until I liked one. I saw a group chat that was named, "tour grind." and sent it to them.

I put down Jaden's phone, putting my head against the headrest, staring at Jaden

I put down Jaden's phone, putting my head against the headrest, staring at Jaden. I haven't seen Jaden or Avani in 3 months due to them traveling all the time. "Stop staring at me, weirdo." Jaden laughed.

I smiled, "Sorry you're just so pretty." I said, as he laughed. "No that's you. Also, did you change your hair? It looks different but good." He asked, looking at me for a second then back to the road.

"Yeah, thanks for finally noticing." I laughed, as he shook his head. "Sorry!" He laughed. I felt Jaden's phone vibrate in my lap and saw that Avani, Anthony, Chase and Payton answered.

I opened up Jaden's phone and went onto snap.

tour grind
avani god, can't wait to see my best friend 🥺
payton i can't wait to meet you YES.
anthony chase is drooling over u
chase bro stfu headass
jaden (sig's on jaden's phone) I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL AND I MISS YOU AVANI
also add me on snap 😗 @signamae love y'all bye see u soon🥰

I closed out of the app, smiling wide. I seriously can't wait to meet them and the others! "So what's up with you and Chase?" Jaden asked, as I shrugged. "No clue. We have just been commenting under each other's pictures. We haven't talked yet." I said, as he nodded. "Just be careful okay? I don't want you getting hurt." He said, looking out for me.

"I know Jaden. Love you." I said, as he reached over holding my hand, giving it a squeeze. "Love you too." He said.