irl

signa

I stared at Chase's post, debating on wether I should like it or not. After a few minutes later, I turned off my phone, ignoring the post. How could he just post that after he did what he did to me?

We were all on the tour bus on our way to our hotel in New York. "Chase, why would you post that?!" I heard Cynthia, as I rolled my eyes. I really do not like her one bit. I heard a sigh come from Jaden, who was sitting next to me. "Chase is just confused, I think." Jaden said, as I furrowed my eyebrows. Jaden noticed and turned, facing me.

"Chase and Cynthia have been going off and on for a year, so I think he's confused on what to do and confused about his feelings." Jaden explained, as I nodded. "Still doesn't give him a right to lead me on like that. He should've been honest with me." I said, as Jaden nodded. "I know and I'm pissed at him for what he did to you." Jaden said, as I gave him a small smile.

"He's your best friend, you shouldn't be mad at him for what he did to me." I said, as he shook his head. "No, you're my best friend. Ever since when we were babies. I will always care and protect you. You mean everything to me, Sig." Jaden said, as I pulled him into a hug, "I love you." I said, as he rubbing my back. "I love you more.

We pulled apart, smiling. "That's it. I'm done with this." Chase yelled, "It was a mistake taking you back when things were going so good with Signa." He added, standing up. Cynthia also stood, tears streaming down her face. "You don't mean that!" She exclaimed, as everyone stared at them, not surprised that they were fighting.

"I do mean it. Cynthia, our relationship is toxic and too much for me. I'm tired of it, I'm tired of you. I just don't have the feelings that I used to have for you anymore. It was a huge mistake taking you back and hurting signa like that! That's not like me, I was raised better than that. I'm sorry but I'm over you." Chase said, as everyone turned to look at me, shocked.

I, myself, was also shocked to hear that. "Chase, please." Cynthia begged, trying to grab his hand, but he pulled away. "Stop it." Chase yelled, walking towards the back of the bus where there was beds.

Cynthia glared at me, sitting back down and putting her earbuds in. I sighed, feeling bad for her but kind of happy. Chase just ended things with Cynthia.

"I think you should go talk to Chase." Noen said, from behind my seat. I turned to look at him, "I don't know." I said, nervous. "You should." Payton said, as Avani nodded, eagerly. "Go talk to him." She said, as Jaden rested his hand on my leg. "Go." He said, as I sighed and nodded.

I got up and walked to where Chase was, nervous as hell. I saw Chase laying on the bed, hands covering his face. I quietly crawled on the bed, laying next to him.

"If it's not Signa, then I do not want to talk to you." Chase muttered, turning to the side so his back was facing me. "Good thing it's me, then." I said, softly causing him to quickly turn back towards me. My heart started racing once he looked at me.

"Signa." He mumbled, frowning. "I'm so sorry." He said, as a tear slid down his cheek. I sent him a sad smile, "It's okay, Chase." I said, grabbing his hand, squeezing it, gently. "No, it's not okay. I shouldn't of had lead you on like that. That was so fucked up of me to do that to you. I thought I still had feelings for Cynthia but I don't. You're the only one I have feelings for and I'm so mad at myself for doing that to you and for hurting you." Chase explained.

"Chase, it's okay. I forgive you. You were just confused, that's all. I'm over it now." I said, as he smiled at me. "You're too good for me." He said, as I shook my head. "That's not true." I said, as he intertwined our fingers, and brought my hand up to his mouth, kissing it gently. "It is true, I don't deserve you. You're so kind hearted, caring, gorgeous and just downright amazing." He said, causing me to blush.

"You're amazing." I said. Chase smiled, leaning in. He was going to kiss me! I felt myself started to lean in too. Our lips connected and we started to kiss.

We were both smiling, when we pulled apart. "I like you a lot." Chase said, pulling me closer to him. "I like you a lot too." I said.