irl

signa

"nick, signa.. meet noah and blake. the newest sway members." bryce said, as he noticed nick and i come downstairs. noah and blake turned around and i was taken aback when i saw how good looking they were. "hey, nice to meet you both." noah said, putting his hand out for me and nick to shake. i accepted, shaking his hand. "nice to meet you too!" i said. "nice to meet you bro." nick said, also shaking his hand.

"nice to meet you guys." blake said, giving us a little wave. nick and i both greeted him back. "so, nick here isn't a sway member.. he's a hype house member, but it's signa's boyfriend so." josh explained, causing nick and i to laugh. "shut up josh." i said, "what? he's not wrong. we did walk in on you guys kissing." jaden teased, "yeah, i don't want to see that again!" griffin said, sounding like an overprotective dad.

"won't happen again, sir." nick joked. "just ignore them. they're all weird." bryce said, causing noah and blake to laugh. "come on, i'll show you guys the rest of the house." bryce said, with josh and the new sway members following behind.

"ayo, im home." we heard anthony from the front door. "hey ant." i said, as he walked into the kitchen. "hey sig." he said, sending me a smile. "how was hype?" kio asked, "it was good. crazy as always." anthony said, causing nick to laugh. "that's hype house for ya." he said. "yeah, i forgot you'd know. also, sig would know what it's like too considering she's still a hype house member." anthony said.

"i'm in between." i said, "you can't be in between." quinton joked, causing me to flip him off. "whoa." the boys started freaking out, "don't be so rude!" jaden yelled, jokingly. "oh shut up." i said. these boys are a pain in my ass.

~~~

"do you have to leave?" i asked, pouting. nick had to go back to the hype house because thomas needed him for a photoshoot. nick laughed, as i wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, as he was about to walk out the door. "sig, you'll see me soon." he said, turning around with a smile. "can you sleepover afterwards?" i asked, with a pleading smile.

"how about you come sleep over? they all miss you." nick said, causing me to nod. it's gonna be so awkward with chase and charli i thought to myself. "okay! just text me." i said. nick nodded and leaned down to kiss me.

"bye nick!" we both heard the boys yell, causing us to pull away from our kiss. i turned around to see the boys standing in the hallway, spying. i rolled my eyes, "drive safe." i said, kissing his cheek. he smiled, "ill text you when i'm home." he said. "see you boys." nick said, waving to everyone and left.

i didn't want to turn around because i knew the boys were gonna tease the living fuck out of me, so i ran up the steps. "you're not getting out of this one." jaden yelled, as they all ran after me up the steps. i screamed, running to my room and tried to close the door but i was too late because they all tumbled into my room.

jaden picked me up and threw me on my bed, causing me to laugh. "so are you guys dating?!" bryce asked, "when did you guys start dating?" kio asked, "since when do friends kiss?" josh asked. the boys just kept firing questions at me. "oh my god, shut up!" i yelled, holding up my hand. they all become quiet.

"nick and i just figured all of this out today. yes we like each other but we aren't putting a label on it yet because i am still not completely over chase and don't want to rush into things." i explained, causing all of them to nod. "that's good, i'm happy for you." jaden said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he sat next to me on my bed.

"if he hurts you, i'll beat the shit out of him." bryce said, causing the boys to agree. "yeah, no one messes with the little sis." anthony said, causing me to awe. "i love you guys." i said, "we love you too!" quinton said, "group hug!" griffin yelled and all of the boys attacked me in a hug, causing me to scream.

my family forever.

••
welcome noah and blake🤩

thank you all for your opinions and comments.. i have taken every opinion and comment into consideration and know what to do now. all of your guys support and love is so appreciated and means so much.

love you all! thank you. 💜

*sorry if there is any errors!!*