irl

signa

i was currently driving with nick and josh. nick was driving, while i was in the passenger seat and josh was in the back. "hey signa, when's your birthday?" josh randomly asked, i turned my head, looking at josh. "september 18th, why?" i asked, "oh no reason, just wanted to know." he said, then instantly went on his phone, typing away.

josh was something else. "turning 19 this year, right?" nick asked, causing me to nod. "yup." i said. "what should we get her for her birthday, josh?" nick asked, as i looked at him weird. "what? my birthday isn't close. it's still July!" i laughed, but they just ignored me. "i got the perfect idea for when the time comes bro."

what the fuck are they on? i shook my head, smiling at my thought. we finally arrived, parking next to griffin's car and everyone got out. "bro, bryce wouldn't stop farting. it smells like absolute dog shit in there." griffin said, causing josh, nick and i to laugh. "ew bryce." i said.

"i couldn't hold it, my bad." bryce said, "you could've held it until we were out of the car!" jaden exclaimed, "okay, are we just gonna fight about bryce's gas problems or go eat?" josh asked. after that, we all started to walk up to the door but suddenly realized i forgot my phone in the car. "shit! i'll be right in guys, i forgot my phone." causing all of them to nod, and walk in.

"i'll wait for you." nick said, sending me a smile. "thank you." i said, sending him a smile back and walked over to the car with him. "you look beautiful by the way." he said, causing me to blush. "aw thank you nick." i said, still holding the same smile on my face.

we got to the car, i opened the passenger door and grabbed my phone but noticed that i got a text from chase. why is he texting me?

chase
hey.. i just wanted to know if you've thought about what i said about being friends or at least civil? let me know when you see this.

"what's wrong?" nick asked, seeing me frozen in my spot with my phone in my hand. "uh, chase texted me." i said. he sighed, "what does he want?" he asked. i showed him the text and he scoffed. "he didn't even give you any time to think about it. he literally gave you one day. don't even answer him yet." nick said, as i nodded. nick was right. chase gave me no time to think about it.

i decided to ignore it, like nick told me to and closed the passenger door. "okay, i'm ready." i said, sending him a small smile. "okay." he said, putting his hand out for me to take. just friends signa.

i took his hand, and we started walking towards the building. "you're okay right? that didn't ruin your night right?" he asked, concerned. "no, it didn't. i'm okay, thank you." i said, causing him to nod. "of course." nick said, opening the restaurant door for me and letting me walk in.

"what a gentleman." i teased, causing him to laugh. "only for you." he said, causing me to blush. am i starting to develop a crush on nick? no way. you need to chill signa. what happened to focusing on yourself.

i'm just overthinking, i need to shut up and relax. a server came up to us, "how many?" she asked, "actually, we came here with others. they're right over there." nick said, pointing over to where the boys were sitting. she nodded, "okay, you guys can go right over." she smiled. "thank you." i said. nick and i walked over and there was two chairs left on the end.

i sat down in between kio and nick. "anything interesting happen?" kio asked, as i gave him a look, knowing exactly what he meant. "no kio." i laughed, playfully shoving his shoulder. he laughed.

"nick, we gotta see you around sway more often bro." bryce said, smirking at me. oh jesus what is he about to do..

"most definitely bro." nick said, "I think signa would like that too." josh said, taking a sip of his glass of water, casually. all the boys started laughing, as i looked down, embarrassed. "you guys are so annoying." i said, feeling my face heat up. "it's okay, i like being around signa." nick said, causing my heart to start racing.

"ugh date already." jaden said, causing me to roll my eyes. "we just started hanging out." i said, as if it was the most obvious thing ever. "okay and?" griffin said, causing the boys to laugh, even nick. he didn't seem at all bothered by this. "whatever, we aren't talking about this anymore." i said, closing down the subject.

"don't be mad signa. we're just messing with you." quinton said, sending me a smile. "i'm not mad, i just wanna talk about something else, like griffin and dixie." i said, causing all the boys to 'oo'

"yeah, what's up with that by the way?" nick asked, "we're talking." griffin said, simply. "it feels like you guys have been in the talking stage for forever." kio said, as griffin shrugged. "i don't man. but i'll ask her out soon." he said.

the waiter came over, writing down our meals and taking our menus, then walked away, not before letting us know our food will be out shortly. "so, since everyone is here, besides anthony, but i already told him. i kinda have some news." bryce said, as everyone looked at him, waiting. "we have two new members joining sway." bryce said.

"bruh, who?" jaden asked, confused. "their names are noah beck and blake gray. we will have to put them through the test though." bryce explained, "sounds cool. can't wait to meet them." griffin said, as the other guys agreed. "what do you think, silent one?" bryce asked me, "oh, i don't care. i didn't know i had a say in this." i laughed.

"of course you do, you're apart of sway even if you live at the hype house. we all love you." jaden said, causing me to aw. "i love you guys." i said.

•••

nick's being flirty flirtyyyy

also important!
so i'm seeing a lot of comments about signa not going back to chase at all and putting her with someone else. this is originally a chase hudson book. i started this back awhile ago, but now my views on this book changed. so, you guys are slowly changing my mind.

this is such a long book, oh my god. i am sorry. it's making me rethink so many things haha such a mess but you guys seem to like it, so i am glad. thank you for all the love and support. ❤️

* sorry if there is any errors!!! *