irl

signa

my alarm clock started to go off, waking everyone up. we were going to New York today for the next stop on tour! I was really excited, I've never been there before.

"ugh someone turn that damn alarm off." avani said, pulling the covers over her head. "time to get up Avani." I said, getting up out of bed.

Jaden got out of bed, stretching. He walked over to me, placing a kiss on my head and walked to the bathroom. Jaden really is my brother and I don't know what I would do without him.

"Avani, get up." I said, pulling the covers off of her, as she groaned again. "Alright, alright. I'm up." She sighed, sitting up. Her hair was all over the place causing me to let out a laugh. "What?" She asked, as she went onto snap and made a disgusted face. "Yikes." She said, touching her hair.

We all started to get ready. Once I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom and checked my phone. I noticed a text message from Chase. I grew nervous to even look at it, i was still so hurt by what he did. How could he lead me on like that?

I sighed, opening it.

chase hudson
I know you probably won't answer this and you don't want to talk to me, but I am so sorry for what I did to you. I shouldn't of had led you on like that, you're an amazing person and I was stupid to do that. If there's any chance, I would love to be friends. I understand if that won't work out. Once again, I'm very sorry.

I debated on answering it for a few minutes and decided to just ignore it for now, it's 7:00am. too early for this shit.