irl

signa

"Can we get pizza?" I randomly asked, as Jaden, Payton, Chase, Griffin, and Avani were all chilling in my room. "No." Griffin joked, causing me to throw a pillow at him causing him to laugh.

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell." Avani said, removing Payton's arm that was wrapped around her causing Payton to pout. I looked next to me to see Chase who was asleep. I adore him.

"Yeah, I'm down. Let's go." Jaden said, as everyone stood up. "Hey baby, wake up. We're going out to get pizza." I said, kissing his cheek. Chase groaned, opening his eyes. "What?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "Get up lazy bones, we're going to get pizza." Avani said.

Chase slowly got up, putting his shoes on and grabbed his phone. He walked right over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me into him as we walked out of my room. I looked up at him and saw he was already staring down at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips, smiling.

"We should ask the others if they want pizza?" Griffin asked, as we all nodded. We walked to Anthony's room, knocking on the door. The door opened, revealing Cynthia. "Hey! We're going to get pizza if y'all wanna come?" Griffin asked, as I heard quick footsteps from behind Cynthia.

"Yeah, let's go! I'm starving!" Anthony yelled, running out the door, with Noen following behind. "Guess that's a yes." Cynthia laughed, as did everyone else.