irl

signa

"wait so chase apologized to you?" i asked nick, as we walked up to his room. "yeah, it was out of random too but i don't have a problem with it. him and i are fine. i just think maybe you should talk to him?" nick suggested.

"you want me to talk things out with him?" i asked, confused. he noticed my confused expression. "not like getting back together but to get some closure and i don't know, maybe be friends or at least civil? i know he did a bad thing but i think he's really trying." nick said, causing me to sigh.

"i guess. i'll talk to him soon. right now i just wanna spend time with you." i smiled, causing him to also smile. we opened his door and saw ryland and alex in there with two water balloons in both hands. "oh hell no." nick said, and ran out of the room, causing them to both run after him, as they ran passed me, they both yelled a quick hi and were gone.

i laughed, and put my bag down on nick's bed. should i even bother with chase? he cheated on me with charli, he doesn't deserve my friendship.. right?

maybe nick is right though, just be civil.

nick's screaming snapped me out of my thoughts. i walked out of nick's room and jogged down the steps and into the kitchen to see everyone in there. nick was hiding behind the kitchen table. "signa! i didn't know you were here!" addison, avani and olivia yelled, running over to me and attacking me. i laughed, "hey!"

"are you staying over?" avani asked, causing me to nod. they all yelled in a excitement. "she's here for me! not you guys!" nick yelled, still hiding behind the table. "oh wait! what's going on with you two?!!" tayler exclaimed, "nothing!" i said, "yet" nick added, causing the house to erupt in yells.

"oh my god!" addison, olivia and avani yelled. i couldn't help but look over at chase, who was standing next to charli. he looked sad, and i felt guilty, i shouldn't though.

oh dear lord, please help me.