irl

signa

"chaseeee." i whined, as he kept taking facetime photos of me. "i look a mess, knock it off." i said, as he rolled his eyes. "you look beautiful, shush." he said, as i smiled. "i miss you." i said, as he smiled, "i miss you more. i can't wait to see you after this quarantine is all over." he said, as i pouted. "i want to see you, now." i whined, as he sighed. "i know baby, i want to see you too. soon though, okay?" he said.

i nodded, "soon." i said. it's been a month since i've seen chase. a month! that's ridiculous. i mean, it's not ridiculous because staying inside is the best thing we can do! but it's ridiculous how this virus is a thing.

"i can't wait till tour starts back up after this, it's gonna be so fun!" he said, as i nodded, and smiled thinking about it. "it really is! we get to go to Hawaii.." i exclaimed, as he laughed. "i know. it's going to be so much fun bubs." he said, yawning. i looked at the clock, seeing that it was 2am. we've been talking for 3 hours.

"are you tired?" i asked, as i watched chase yawn for about the 4th time. he nodded, "yeah, but i wanna keep talking to you." he said, with a small smile. "i wanna keep talking to you too, but you're tired and i want you to get sleep bubs." i said, "such a caring girlfriend." he said, as i laughed, "of course. i love you." i said, admiring how cute he is. "i love you more." he said.

"go to bed, sleepy. i'll talk to you when you wake up, okay?" i said, as he nodded. "goodnight baby." he said, "goodnight." i said, blowing him a kiss and hanging up.

I wasn't that tired, so I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. "Fuck!" I heard a whisper. Knowing it was Jaden, I rolled my eyes. This boy never sleeps.

"Do you ever sleep?" I asked, walking passed him. He was laying down on the couch, watching something on his phone. "Says you missy. You're up right now." He said, looking over at me. "Yeah yeah. I was talking to Chase." I said, as he nodded.

I walked into the kitchen, switching on the light and walked over to the fridge. I opened it and looked at everything that was in it, thinking. "What do I want?" I asked myself.

After a couple minutes, I decided to make bagel bites. Yes, bagel bites at 2:30am. It's okay. "Make some for me, too." I heard behind me, as I closed the oven. "There's enough in for both of us." I said, as he nodded. He hopped up on the counter and stared at me. I looked at him weird, "why're you staring at me, you freak?" I asked, as he shrugged.

"Have you talked to Payton recently?" Jaden asked, catching me off-guard. "No, I haven't. Why?" I asked, as he sighed. "I don't know. Just miss the kid, ya know? After that whole situation happened with Avani, we all went our separate ways. Well, Payton went his separate way from us." He explained, as I frowned. "Well, he played Avani. I love Payton, but he brought it upon himself. He hurt her." I said.

Before tour ended because of corona, Payton was seen with some random girl, hooking up. Avani was so hurt. They never confirmed they were dating, but they were definitely something. After all that happened, Payton just stopped talking to us.

"Have you talked to Cynthia, lately?" Jaden asked, as I shook my head. "Nah, not really. She's kind of changed. She's been talking to those Jersey boys. We snap sometimes though." I said, as he nodded. "Yeah, same." Jaden said.

It got me thinking.. Neon, Cynthia and Sam just drifted away from us and it's sad. I miss them. I mean, Sam has always had his own group but we don't talk as much anymore. This virus has changed a lot.

__

stay safe loves 💖

sorry if there is any errors, too lazy to check over it lol