irl

signa

Jaden and I made it to the airport. Avani, Sam and Josh would be here too.

Jaden and I put down our stuff, and sat down near the gates. "Are you excited?" Jaden asked, as I rested my legs on his lap. I nodded, smiling. "Very." I said.

As we waited for the three to come, we played stupid games to play when you're bored. I heard a scream, and suddenly I was tackled. I instantly knew who it was and screamed, probably annoying the other people in the airport.

"AVANI." I yelled, getting up and hugging her. "I missed you so much." I said, tightening our hug. "I missed you more, oh my god." She said, as she let go of me. She grabbed my face with both of her hands, smiling wide. "It's been way to long since I've seen you." She said.

"I know." I pouted, as she smiled. "By the way, your hair. Damn girl, you're killing it." She said, as she threw a piece of my hair up. I laughed, "thanks girl!" I said.

"Okay, Avani. Can we meet her now?" Josh whined, as he walked up to us with Sam following. Avani rolled her eyes, moving out of the way and went to talk to Jaden. Josh automatically pulled me into a hug, causing me to laugh. "I'm a hugger." He said, smiling. "Nice to meet you." He said, as I smiled. "Nice to meet you, too." I smiled.

Sam came up to me, also hugging me. "It's nice to meet you." He said, as I smiled. "Nice to meet you also." I said. "So how do you know Avani and Jaden so well?" Josh asked, as I sat down between Josh and Sam. "We grew up together. Our moms were all best friends in high school." I said. "That's so cool. You're lucky, they're great people." Sam said, as I nodded.

"I know, I am lucky." I said, smiling at my two best friends.