irl

Chase

"Signa, can you at least tell Jaden to, I don't know, back off a little?" I asked, walking up to her, cutting her off from her conversation with Cynthia and Avani. She looked at me confused, and back at the girls. "one second." She said to them, as they nodded.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me away from everyone, but still walking. "What are you talking about?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Jaden is so flirty with you, Signa. Don't act like you don't see that." I said, as she shook her head. "Jaden, is just being himself. He's always like that and always has been like that. Why can't you just believe that?" She asked, frowning.

"It's just pissing me off. I know you don't like him and that you guys are best friends but he's crossing the line. Can you just tell him to lay off a little bit?" I asked, as she sighed. "I don't know why this bothers you so much but okay, I will." She said, as I nodded. "I'm sorry Signa. There is so many guys that are better than me, like Jaden that can take you away from me and it makes me insecure." I said, shyly.

"I love you, Chase. No one will take me away from you. I adore you." Signa said, stopping and gave me a hug. "I love you more." I said, kissing her.

"Let's go lovebirds!" Payton yelled, as we pulled away and caught up with the group.