irl

signa

the first day of tour was crazy. the boys plus avani and cynthia had their meet and greets. I stayed with Avani the whole time, who was next to Chase and Payton.

When Chase would be waiting for people to come up to him, he would start to mess around with me. I of course, noticed Cynthia's glares but ignored it.

We were on the tour bus, and everyone was goofing off and having a good time. Their manager, Trent, came back and everyone turned silent. "When we get back, we're going out to dinner. So please dress nice." He said as everyone nodded.

He walked out of the room and everyone began to start talking again. Chase came over and sat next to me. "So, how're you liking the tour so far?" He asked, as I smiled. "It's really fun. I love all of you guys." I said, honestly. "We all love you too." He said, smiling at me. He's so fucking cute wow.

"Chase can we talk?!" Cynthia said, causing me to break away my stare from Chase. Chase sighed, looking annoyed but got up, not before placing a kiss on my cheek, softly leaving me blushing.

Avani took Chase's seat, squealing. "He kissed your cheek!" She exclaimed. I laughed, shushing her. "It meant nothing, Avani." I said, as she rolled her eyes. "He definitely likes you or is starting to." She said, "We just began talking more, there's no way he could catch feelings that quick." I said, shaking my head.

"Girl. Who cares if you just started talking, it's so obvious." She said, as I rolled my eyes. "He doesn't like me. We are just friends." I said. "Yeah sure-" Avani was cut off by Chase and Cynthia's yelling.

"Cynthia, I am over you! I do not want to be with you anymore." Chase yelled from the back of the bus. Everyone turned silent, listening. "Why? Because of that new girl? You like her now? Are you gonna date her? Would you?" Cynthia yelled, as eyes turned onto me. I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"That's not the reason, and even if she was the reason, there wouldn't be a problem if I dated her or not. I would date her but that's not it. You're too much Cynthia. I'm tired of this. All of it. I'm done." Chase yelled.

"Chase please, we can work this out!" Cynthia said, "We say that all the time but look, here we are.. fighting! I can't do this anymore. I'm done with you." Chase said, walking to the front of the bus, passing us and not looking at us.

Noen walked over to me and sat on the other side of me, "You got him to move on from Cynthia." He said, as I looked at him, confused. "It wasn't me." I said, as he laughed. "He likes you, it's obvious." Noen said, as I shook my head. "We just started talking Noen, there's no way." I said, as he smirked. "You'd be surprised." He said, and walked away leaving me confused.