irl

signa

"chase?" i called out, walking into our bedroom. i saw him sitting down on the edge of the bed, with his head in his hands. i frowned, "babe, what's wrong?" i asked, walking over to chase and sitting next to him.

he sighed, looking up at me. i saw his eyes were red, as if he's being crying. "chase, what's wrong?" i asked, grabbing his hand. "don't." he said, pulling his hand away from mine and got up. i looked at him confused and started to grow nervous. what did i do?

"did i do something?" i asked, confused. he looked at me, shaking his head. "no." he said, leaning against the wall, looking anywhere but me.

"then what's wrong, why won't you talk to me? you're scaring me." i said, as my heart was racing 10x faster. "i don't know how to tell you this." he muttered, shaking his head. "fuck. i messed up." he mumbled to himself.

"chase." i said, standing up and grabbing his hand, again. "tell me." i said, more sternly. he looked at me, with tears in his eyes. "before i tell you, just know that i didn't mean to and that i love you so much-" i cut him off, having a feeling of what he did. "stop." i said.

i let go of his hand, backing away from him. "signa.." he said, but i held my hand up. "please don't tell me what i think you're about to tell me." i said, praying it wasn't what i was thinking. oh my god. did he fucking cheat on me with charli.

he didn't answer for a long time, which resulted in me getting the answer. "oh my god." i said, feeling my heart break. i started to tear up. he cheated on me with charli.

"i'm so sorry. please, just hear me out." he begged, as a tear fell from his cheek. i shook my head, not wanting to hear anything. he knew i knew. he didn't have to say anything. "get out." i said, trying to keep my calm. even though i was breaking inside. you're strong, signa.

wait till he leaves and then you can let everything out. "signa please." he pleaded, grabbing my hands but i shoved him off of me. "don't touch me. get out." i exclaimed, tearing up. "you cheated on me with charli, after we had a talk about how you loved me and that you guys were just friends!" i yelled.

well never mind then, just let it out now. "signa, it didn't mean anything.. i promise. it was just in the moment. i love you. please. im so sorry. charli means nothing to me!" chase said, but i laughed. "you're so full of shit. get out of my face. you're a liar!" i yelled.

"whoa, whoa! what's going on guys?!" jaden said, coming in. he saw that i started to cry, and rushed over to me. "chase what the fuck did you do?" jaden asked, pulling me into him. "he cheated on me with charli." i said, emotionlessly.

jaden let go of me, and shoved chase back into the wall. "you what?!" he yelled, i looked at jaden, shocked. "it didn't mean anything. i swear to god. i love you signa. please." chase begged, ignoring jaden.

"listen, you're to leave her alone, got it?" jaden said, getting face to face with chase. "jaden, stay the fuck out of it." chase said. "guys what the fuck?!" i looked over at my door to see thomas and bryce.

bryce came over, pulling jaden back. "this asshole cheated on signa." jaden said. i just sat on the edge of my bed, shocked at what was happening. this was all too much. it was insane. tears rolled down my face, as i felt my heart break into pieces. i can't believe he did that to me.

"chase, let's go." thomas said, grabbing his arm and walking out. thomas sent me a sad smile, and walked out. bryce and jaden turned to me, rushed to my side. bryce and jaden sat on both sides of me. "i'm so sorry, sig." jaden said, pulling me into him and kissed the top of my head. "i can't believe he did that." i cried into jaden's chest.

"he doesn't deserve you. i am so sorry. addison and i should've told you yesterday, but we wanted chase to tell you." bryce confessed. "you guys knew?" i asked, wiping the tears from my face.

bryce nodded and started explaining what happened, causing me to just cry more. it hurts, so bad. "it hurts." i cried out, as jaden and bryce both comforted me.

mads, addison and avani walked in and frowned. "we heard what happened baby, im so sorry." avani said, kneeling in front of me, grabbing my hands. "he never deserved you, signa. you're a bad bitch." mads said, causing me to somewhat smile. "exactly, a baddie! ugh, he's missing out. im sorry. we all love you so much." addison said.

"thank you guys." i said, as they all squished me into a big group hug, causing me to laugh. "we love you!" jaden yelled.

i am so thankful for my friends.

•••

well that was intense.. but chase spilled.

and ooo, jaden though. we love protective bestie!

chase do be canceled. for right now at least lmao.
now we gotta get charli's side 👀

anyway..
ty for all the love & support. it means so much. 🥰

*sorry if there are any errors!*