irl

nick

in all honesty, i do like signa. she is just so pure and the sweetest girl i've ever met. i hated how chase treated her. even though i was there for him, i wanted to be there for signa because she was the victim in the situation. she deserves only happiness and i want to be the one to give it to her.

"where is he going to sleep?" bryce asked, as were all chilling in the main room besides signa. she had to face time mads. "you can sleep in anthony's bed." jaden suggested, as i shrugged. "i don't care where i sleep." i said, lying. i wanted to be with signa.

"alright. well josh and i are gonna go work on editing our videos. we need to drop them tomorrow." bryce said, as they both got up, "night boys." signa said, walking in and sitting down next to me. "night sig." josh and bryce said, and walked upstairs. "yeah im gonna head up also." quinton said, "same, i gotta face time dixie." griffin said, leaving me, signa, kio and jaden.

"well their lame." she said, causing us to laugh. "what do you guys wanna do?" kio asked, "how about we go to the beach?" jaden suggested, causing signa to jump out of her seat. "yes! can we?" signa asked, excitedly looking down at me, like she was asking me for permission. she's so fucking cute.

"i'm in." i said, "me too." kio said. "it's 1 am, are you guys crazy?" quinton yelled down the steps. "yes!" we all exclaimed. we heard quinton laugh, "have fun." he said.

"thanks, do you wanna come?" signa asked, "nah, i'm good." we heard. "okay, bye!" jaden said, grabbing his keys off the table. we all got up and walked out the door.

"jaden, can i drive?" signa asked, smiling innocently. jaden laughed, "no way." he said, causing signa to pout. "why?" she asked, "because you'll crash. just sit next to your boyfriend." jaden teased, talking about me. i laughed, getting into the car. "jaden." she exclaimed, hitting his arm and getting in the back, next to me. i noticed that she was blushing. i smiled, "aw you're blushing." i teased, causing signa to laugh. "shut up!" she said, crossing her arms.

"it's okay, it's cute." i said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "kio quick! take a picture." jaden rushed out, causing kio to quickly take his phone out and snap a picture of us. signa and i started laughing, "real subtle, jaden." i said, as he smirked. "gotta save these moments." he said.

"jaden, can i see your phone. my phone won't hook into Bluetooth, it's being rude." signa said, "here." jaden said, grabbing his phone and giving signa his phone, while keeping his eyes on the road.

"thanks!" signa said, unlocking his phone and went to his music. she looked up at me, and pointed to what she was gonna play. it was jaden's new song "so what!"

"yes, play it." i said, still having my arm wrapped around her shoulder. "what're you guys plotting back there?" kio asked, turning his head to look at us.

"just listen." signa said, pressing play and suddenly the song blasted through the speakers. jaden laughed, "fuck yes." he said, turning up the radio more. we started screaming the lyrics, until we pulled up to the beach.

we all got out of the car. it was a little bit windy but it felt nice out. "it feels so good out." signa said, like she was reading my mind. "yeah, it really does." i said, as we all walked up the ramp, that led to the beach.

"one night we need to pull an all nighter with the boys on the beach, that'd be so chill." jaden said, causing kio to agree. "we should." he said. "that's what the hype house is doing sometime next week." i said, "you guys should just join us." i suggested, causing jaden and kio to nod. "alright, sick. we'll talk to the boys about it." jaden said.

we made it onto the beach, and i noticed signa started to get cold. "cold?" i asked, as she nodded. "yeah, but I'm fine." she said, crossing her arms. i stopped walking, causing her to look at me confused. i took my hoodie off and handed it to her. "put it on." i said, as she smiled. "you don't have to-" i cut her off, grabbing the hoodie from her hand and put it over her head, causing her to laugh.

she finished putting on the hoodie, and smiled. "thank you." she said, smiling. she caught me by surprise when she put her hand out for me to hold. i gladly connected our hands, my smile never leaving my face.

"yo kio, come here!" jaden yelled, causing kio to run over to where jaden was standing on top of the lifeguard stand. but before he ran off, kio turned to look at us and said "we'll let you guys have your moment." causing us to laugh.

"never a dull moment with any of these boys." signa said, smiling. i noticed how good she looked in my sweatshirt and smiled even more, if it was even possible. "what?" she asked, as i kept staring at her with a huge smile on my face. "nothing, you just look adorable in my sweatshirt." i admitted, causing her to blush. "thank you. it's really comfy." she said, causing me to chuckle.

"you can keep it." i said, as she shook her head. "no no, it's yours. i don't want-" i cut her off again, "no sig, you're keeping it. you look better in it than i do." i said, leaning down and kissing her cheek. "stop being so sweet." she whined, jokingly shoving me away from her.

"you deserve it." i said. she really did deserve it. she has the purest soul ever. i really am catching feelings for her big time.

•••
aww nick is such a cutie !!!

anyway..
hi babies!  so today i had my actual graduation where i got to walk with my friends but it was so fucking hot and we had to wear masks. i thought i was gonna pass out, but that was my day! no more high school. :(

how was your day today? :)

thank you all for your love & support. i love reading your comments. you all are amazing. much love to all of you. 💛