irl

signa

i looked at charli's post with my jaw dropped. you're serious right now? i can't believe them. i tried to hold back the tears, but a couple escaped. "god i am so sick of fucking crying." i muttered to myself, angrily.

i got up and walked into my closet, where my whole body mirror was. i looked at myself, frowning. what does charli have that i don't?

no, don't do this. you aren't like this. fuck chase. you deserve so much better. i thought to myself. "you." i paused, pointing in the mirror at myself. "you deserve the world. you are worth it. you are loved. you are a bad bitch. chase doesn't deserve you." i said to myself.

it's time to move on, because clearly he did.

~~

i walked downstairs and saw everyone in the living room, watching tv. they all looked over at me with sad looks. obviously about how charli posted with chase.

before they could say anything, i put my hand up. "nope. i know. yes, i am pissed but i know i deserve much better." i said,
jaden smiled, "i'm glad you know what you deserve." he said, patting the couch for me to sit on the other side of him.

"so signa, later today a person is coming over to hypnotize us." bryce said, as i looked at him weird. "what?" i asked, causing them to laugh. "you'll see." quinton said, as i looked at the boys weirdly, but nodded anyway.

weirdos.

~~

so, bryce was in fact right. a guy named zach was currently teaching us about hypnosis. it sounded freaky but cool. "okay, who wants to go first?!" zach asked, "me." i exclaimed, excitedly. zach laughed, nodding. "okay come over here." he said. "oh she is going to be so freaked out." bryce laughed, causing the others to laugh.

i shushed the boys and listened to zach. "okay, so pay close attention to me and my voice. focus your attention on my voice and look straight at my hand and focus on it." i did what was told, focusing myself on his hand.

"okay, when i say sleep, you're going to fall into a relaxing stage." he said, causing me to 'sleep'. "great." i heard him. "when you awake, you aren't going to remember your name. it'll feel weird but you won't be able to remember." he explained.

he suddenly snapped his fingers causing me to awaken. i looked around the room, as the boys were just staring at me, wondering what was gonna happen. "okay, could you tell me your name?" zach asked, i went to tell him my name but i didn't remember it. what the fuck.

"my name is..." i trailed off, freaking out. the boys looked at me, shocked. "whoa." jaden said, "i know my name." i said, freaking.  zach laughed, "okay, okay. look at my hand." he said, as I focused on his hand. he snapped his fingers, saying sleep and i instantly fell right back.

"okay, you now remember your name. when i snap my fingers, you are going to see that everyone turned into someone you love or crushing on." zach said. "uh oh." i heard griffin say.

zach snapped, causing me to lift my head. i looked at the boys and jumped back, confused. why the fuck am i seeing 6 chase's. "what's wrong?" zach asked, "why am i seeing 6 chase's" i asked, panicking.

"whoa no way." someone said, standing up. but i couldnt figure who it was because they all sound and look like chase. "i don't like this." i freaked.

"look at me, focus." zach said, i did as told and went back to sleep. "when you awake, everything will go back to normal but you will forget who chase is." zach said, snapping his fingers. i awoke, and looked at the boys to see they were back to normal.

thank god. "do you still see chase?" anthony asked, as i looked at him confused. i noticed bryce recording me, "who's chase?" i asked, as they all looked at each other. "yooo." they all started freaking and laughing. what??

zach laughed, "okay, look at me one last time." he snapped his fingers and i went straight back in it again. "okay, everything will be back to normal and you will no longer be under hypnosis. when i snap my fingers, you will be back to normal." zach said, then snapped his fingers.

i awoken one last time. "am i done?" i asked, confused. as he nodded, "you did amazing." he said. my mind felt so cloudy, that was so weird. "that was crazy! i'm next!" josh yelled, jumping over the couch and running up to my spot.

i walked over to bryce and sat next to him. "look at this video." bryce said, showing me his phone. i grabbed his phone and played the video. my jaw dropped, it was me forgetting who chase was. "whoa." i said, freaked. "i know right, so crazy." bryce said.

"i'm posting it." bryce said, as i shrugged. "not like i can say no. you'll post it anyway." i laughed, causing him to laugh.

•••

who else saw the videos of the sway boys getting hypnotized?

jaden was my favorite lmao

anyway..
ty for all the love & support. y'all are the best 💘
always here if anyone needs to talk! <3

*sorry if there is any errors!*