irl

signa

"i think i'm gonna move back in." i said, standing in the kitchen doorway. everyone stopped what they were doing. "what?" jaden asked, pouting. all the sway boys came over. "you're welcome to move back in anytime sig, you know that. that room hasn't been touched since you left." thomas said.

nick looked at me, excited. he walked over and wrapped an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. "i think you should definitely move back in, baby." he said. "i just want to talk to jaden and the rest before i do anything." i said, causing everyone to nod.

the sway boys and i all walked into the other room, sitting down. "are you sure this is a good idea? you left for a reason." bryce said, causing jaden to nod. "yeah." he agreed. "this was gonna happen at some point guys, and you knew that. i miss it here, ya know? now that i'm with nick, it makes more sense too." i explained.

they all nodded. "we're just gonna miss you a lot." josh said, causing me to pout. "i know. i'm gonna miss staying with you guys too. but, i will visit a lot. you know i will. plus you guys are always over here too. it'll all be okay." i said. they all stood up, "group hug!" quinton yelled, as they all squished me. "who the fuck is gonna watch out for you with that boy!?" griffin exclaimed, causing us all to laugh.

we all pulled away, smiling. "love you guys. my brothers." i said, "little sister."

~~

i sighed, looking down at the ground, debating if i should do this or not. just do it. i brought my hand up to the door and knocked on it 3 times. i waited a couple seconds before it opened, revealing chase and charli. they both looked shocked to see me, "hey. can we talk?" i asked, causing them to nod their heads quickly and let me in.

"i know this is awkward, but i just wanted to get some closure and to sort things out considering that i'm moving back in." i said, "yeah, i got you. i think this is really important we should talk." charli said, "i just want to say though, that i am truly sorry. you're one of the sweetest girls ive ever met and i'm sorry that i betrayed you and hurt you." charli said, i sent her a smile.

"it's okay, i forgive you charli." i said, causing her to be shocked. "really?" she asked, softly. "yes. i want to be friends again. i just want everything to be good." i said causing her to smile, wide. "thank you signa." she said, coming up to me and giving me a hug, which i accepted instantly.

"okay, i'll give you guys your time." charli said, pulling away and walking out of the room. suddenly it got awkward. "listen-" we both said at the same time, but stopped. "go ahead-" and again. we ended up laughing. "go ahead." i said, as he nodded. "sig, i am really happy that you're happy with nick. you deserve to be with someone like him. i am so sorry for what i did to you. you never deserved that. i will forever regret it and i will always love you. i just hope we can be friends again. you're truly something special." chase said.

i smiled, "i forgive you chase. thank you. i would like to be friends again too. i will always love you too, but it's for the best. everything happens for a reason. i am happy you're happy with charli." i said, causing him to nod. "thank you signa." he said, opening his arms for a hug. i smiled, walking over to him and accepted the hug.

"friends?" he asked, pulling away. "friends." i smiled.

~~

"i am so happy." i said, laying next to nick on his bed. "why's that?" he asked, crawling on top of me, causing me to giggle. "because, everything is going perfect and i have the most perfect boyfriend." i said, wrapping my arms around nick's neck. "hmm wonder who that could be?" nick teased, leaning down closer to me. "yeah..hm i wonder who?" i teased back, causing him to laugh. he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

"i love you." nick said, pulling away from the kiss, shocking me. he loves me. do i love him..??

of course i do.

"i love you too."

the end.

••••

well! that's it.

i seriously can't thank you enough for all of the endless love and support you guys have given me throughout this journey. even though this book stressed the hell out of me, i'm so glad you all loved it.

i started this book in 2019.. didn't expect for it to blow up this much. so i mean it when i say it.. i appreciate all of your votes, comments, follows, everything! i appreciate and love you all.

thank you for everything. stay safe and i will maybe see you in some new upcoming books later on.. :)

LOVE YOU ALL.

dm's are always open. ☁️

*sorry for any errors*