irl

signa

"Can y'all just date already?" I asked Avani and Payton, as we walked down the streets of New York. Avani and Payton ignored me, and kept talking to each other. "How rude." I said, as they laughed.

I suddenly felt arms around my waist, lifting me up. I instantly knew who it was, causing me to smile. "Babe." I laughed, as he let me down and walked besides me, holding my hand. "You look so cute." Chase said, as he eyed me up and down. "Thank you, so do you." I said, leaning into him as we still walked.

"Look guys, we're all third wheels." Jaden joked, talking about Chase, me, Avani and Payton. "Go get a girlfriend and you won't be a third wheel." I sassed, jokingly as Jaden raised his eyebrows up at me, and sped walked over to me, tackling me in a hug causing me to let go of Chase.

"Jaden." I yelled, laughing and he started tickling me. "Guys, watch where you're walking." Griffin laughed, as we almost bumped into a couple people walking past us. "Yeah Jaden, watch where you're going!" I teased, pushing him off me and he rolled his eyes, messing with my hair.

I pouted, fixing my hair and walked back next to an annoyed looking Chase. "What's wrong?" I asked, as he shook his head. "Nothing. Let's just keep walking." He said, not even looking down at me. I frowned, "Are you sure?" I asked, as he nodded. "Positive. Nothing's wrong." He said.

Not wanting to bother him anymore, I just nodded, holding his hand and kept walking. "Guys, let's go in the wax museum!" Noen said, as we all agreed.

We all entered, immediately amazed by all the wax figures. "Wow." Avani said, as she walked over to the Justin Bieber figure with Payton. Jaden, Anthony and Griffin following behind them. "Yo Chase, come look at this!" Noen said, as he was looking at the Bruno Mars figure.

"I'll be over with Noen babe." Chase said, as I nodded. He kissed my cheek and walked over to Noen. I was about to walk over to Avani and the others until Cynthia walked up to me.

"Can I talk to you for a quick second?" She asked, as I nodded, confused as to why she wants to talk to me. "I just wanted to apologize. I didn't give you a chance at all and it's not fair. I hated you because of Chase but I realized that I'm over him and that it's so dumb to hate you for that." She paused, "I was just wondering if you wanted to be friends? I want to get to know you more. You're so sweet and I was such a bitch to you." She finished.

I smiled, grabbing her hand. "Of course we can be friends! I forgive you, it's in the past. Let's go." I said, as she smiled and we walked over to Avani and the others.

Life is too short to hold grudges and to be mad at everyone.