irl

signa

After posting my picture to Instagram, I got up out of bed, walking to the bathroom but the door to come into the room opened, revealing Jaden. I stood there awkwardly, as he looked at me for a second and walked right passed me.

"Jaden. Please talk to me." I blurted out, surprising myself that I even said anything. Jaden turned around, not saying anything. I sighed, "Please. I miss you, Jaden." I said, tearing up. "I just want you to talk to me. I don't want you to be mad at me. I just want my best friend back." I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

I noticed his face softened. He sat down on the bed, as I just stood there, looking at him with tears streaming down my face.

He patted the bed, telling me to sit down next to him. I walked over, wiping my eyes. "I'm not mad at you Signa." He paused, "I can never be mad at you." He said. I looked at him confused, "Then why did you lash out on me and stop talking to me?" I asked, as he sighed.

"Because I..." He got cut off by Avani, Payton and Chase entering the room. "Hey, do you.." Chase trailed off, realizing that I was talking to Jaden. He looked at me, then back at Jaden. Avani and Payton stood there, awkwardly. "Sorry, did we interrupt?" Payton asked.

Jaden stood up, shaking his head. "Nope, we were done. I'll be in the lobby." Jaden said, walking out of the room. I rushed after him, "Jaden please." I said, catching up to him and grabbing his arm. "Please. We need to talk." I said, as he shook his arm out of my grasp. "No, we don't. We already did. You know I'm not mad at you." Jaden said.

"You can't just leave it off like that! You were about to continue before we got interrupted. Please Jaden, just talk to me! I'm your best friend." I exclaimed. All of the sudden, Jaden slammed his hand against the wall, causing me to jump. "That's the problem, Signa!" He yelled.

I started to tear up again, "What do you mean?!" I asked, he shook his head, and started to walk away. "Jaden!" I yelled, now crying. Now, the group was outside of their hotel rooms, wondering what was going on.

"Jaden, stop!" I yelled, grabbing his arm. "Why're you acting like this!?" I cried. "Because I love you!" Jaden yelled, as I let go of his arm, in shock. Everyone was in shock, Jaden seemed to be in shock too. "I'm in love with you Signa! I've had feelings for you for the longest time!" Jaden explained. I was still looking at him in shock.

"Jaden.. you don't love me." I paused, "You can't!" I said, as he shook his head. "Well I do." He said. "Jaden, you're my best friend." I said, still not knowing what to say. I obviously don't feel the same. I love Chase.

"Yeah I know. I will always be your best friend and that's it. You love Chase. I know." Jaden spat, "Jaden please don't do this." I begged, knowing that he was gonna walk away and stop talking to me again.

"Do what, Signa!" He yelled, "I'm sorry that I love you, I can't help it! I'm fucked up I know." He exclaimed, "I'm sorry also Chase. Don't mean to have feelings for your girl but I can't control my feelings!" Jaden said, angrily. I turned to look at Chase and everyone that was stood at their doors, shocked.

Chase didn't say anything but I don't think he was mad. "I know you don't feel the same for me, Signa. That's why I haven't been talking to you, because it hurts to know that you will never feel the same and all I will be to you, is your best friend!" Jaden said, as I frowned.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked, grabbing his hand, as he looked down. "It doesn't matter, you still would've picked Chase." He said, taking his hand out of mine. I turned silent because he's right, it hurts me to say, but he's right.

"I'm sorry Jaden. I'm so sorry." I cried, as he shook his head. "Don't even worry about it. We're good. Not your fault." He said and started to walk away and this time I let him walk away.

There was nothing I could do to fix this.