irl

chase

"so she really moved in with them?" i asked, sitting in my bed. i felt so shitty and broken. i fucked up so badly and lost her. what was i thinking? why the fuck did i do that with charli. charli means nothing to me.

i am in love with signa. i always will be, no one can make me the happiest like she does. she is something so special and rare. it hurts even more that i am the reason that she's causing this pain.

fuck. i miss her. i haven't left the spare bedroom i've been using since it happened. it's been 4 days. i haven't eaten or slept. i've been a mess, but i can't even imagine how signa is feeling. god, im such a shitty and horrible person.

"yeah, she did. i'm sorry bro." nick said, leaning against the frame of the door. i sighed, grabbing my phone and went onto instagram. instantly a picture popped up of bryce, signa and jaden with the caption, 'welcome home'.

i angrily threw my phone at the wall, probably causing it to break. i didn't want to see that. "chase, bro. it's okay, calm down." nick said, walking over to me and sitting on the edge of the bed. "it's not okay, nick. i fucked up. i am such a fucking horrible person." i yelled, getting out of bed, instantly feeling dizzy.

i closed my eyes, almost falling over but caught my balance and sat on the edge of the bed. "chase, have you eaten or gotten any sleep?" nick asked, getting up quickly and coming over to my side. i didn't answer, looking down ashamed. i just can't. i feel numb. "man, you gotta eat something. let's go downstairs, now." nick said, giving me a serious look.

i shook my head, "no. i'm fine, just go nick." i said, wanting to be alone. "no, we're getting you food let's go." he urged, as i sighed. i looked over at him, seeing that he was very concerned. "you don't look good at all. you need to eat and sleep." he said. "fine." i muttered, feeling like complete shit.

he started to walk over to the door. i got up and started following but instantly felt myself getting dizzy and stopped walking. "hey i-" i cut myself off. suddenly my vision turned black and the last thing i remembered was falling to the ground and nick shouting my name, frantically and then i was out.

•••

so chase isn't doing good..yikes.

also,
mental health is important. i feel very bad for him in real life. no one should be sending death threats and telling people to kill theirselves. that's just not okay, at all.

if you're at a bad spot with your mental health currently, please take care of yourself and talk to someone. i promise it will get better. mental health is extremely important and comes first.

my direct message is always open if any of you guys need to talk. love you all, stay strong and stay safe. ❤️