irl

signa

I heard a knock at the door, causing Jaden and Avani to look at it. I opened it up, showing Chase. I nervously smiled at him, "Hey." I said, as he smiled. "Hi, are you ready?" He asked, as I nodded.

"I'll be back." I said, as Jaden and Avani came up to the door. Jaden crossed his arms, looking annoyed. Avani on the other hand, looked happy. "Okay! Have fun! Be safe." Avani said, as I laughed. "Be safe. Chase take good care of her please." Jaden said, sounding like a concerned dad.

"I'll be fine, dad." I joked, as he cracked a smile. "Whatever. Bye." He said, shoving me out of the room, into chase and shutting the door. I hate him.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, as he shrugged. "I didn't think that far ahead." He said, as I laughed. "Oh." I said. "I just wanted to get to know you more." He said, as we entered the elevator. I smiled at him, nodding. I pressed the button for lobby. "Okay." I said, as he smiled.

"Let's play 21 questions." He said, as I nodded. All of the sudden, the elevator made a weird sound, and everything stopped. Chase and I looked at each other, with weird looks and tried to press the buttons on the elevator but it wouldn't work.

"Are we seriously stuck in the elevator?" Chase groaned, as he tried to open it up. I sighed, "guess we are." I said. I pressed the red button indicating that there was a problem. "Hi, the elevator seems to be stuck." I said, letting go of the button. "Okay, we're going to get help as soon as possible! Are you and others okay?" They asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Okay, help will be on it's way."

"Well, while we wait, let's play." Chase said, sitting on the ground in front of me. I sat down, leaning against the wall. "What's your favorite color?" Chase asked, as I smiled. "Pink and yellow. How about you?" I asked, "purple." He said.

We kept asking each other questions until the elevator started to move. "Finally." I said. Chase and I stood up and the elevator door opened to the main lobby.

"Okay, where to?" Chase asked, as my stomach started to rumble. "We should go to get food." I said, as he laughed, nodding. "Okay, let's go." Chase said, grabbing my hand, causing me to smile.

"Chick fil la?" He asked, looking over at me. I quickly nodded, with a huge smile. "Chick fil la it is." He said.