irl

signa

"chase give my phone back." i yelled, running after him in the venue. he was laughing, spamming my camera roll. i caught up to him and grabbed his hand, but he pulled away causing me to fly into him and knock us both down.

we were both out of breath and laying on the floor, "you're so annoying." i said jokingly, as he laughed. "you love me." he said, poking my side causing me to squirm and let out a laugh.

"give me my phone back now." i said, as he shook his head. "Chase." I whined, sitting up and crossing my arms. "Give me a kiss on the cheek and I'll give it back." He said, smirking.

I suddenly felt nervous and started to get hot. I leaned over and pecked his cheek, quickly and took my phone from him. He stood up, wrapping an arm around me. "You're adorable." He said, as I blushed even harder. "Thanks, so are you." I said, as he smiled.

Chase was about to say something until Cynthia came in yelling his name. "Chase! Why would you comment that?!" Cynthia asked, frustrated. I went to go walk away, but Chase kept me still. I looked up at him confused but kept quiet.

"You can leave." Cynthia sassed me, "she's not going anywhere." Chase said. "Whatever. Why did you comment that?!" She whined, crossing her arms against her chest. "Because our fans were confused... we aren't dating anymore." He said, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing.

"Chase, you know how we are! We always come back to each other." She said, walking closer to each other. "Not this time. I'm done with you, permanently." Chase said, as Cynthia huffed. "You're making a mistake for what? So you can be with her?" Cynthia asked, pointing at me.

"Maybe, who knows." Chase said, shrugging his shoulders, causing my cheeks to heat up and look down at the floor. Cynthia rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She said, walking away.

"Sorry about that." Chase said, looking annoyed. "It's okay." I said, grabbing his hand. He looked down at our hands and smiled. "I want to take you out to dinner..will you let me?" He asked, as my heart started to race faster. I nodded, smiling wide. "Of course." I said, as his smile widened, "Awesome, how about tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's perfect." I said, as he interlaced our fingers. "Good. I'm taking you somewhere fancy." He smirked, "Chase." Noen called out, as he waved his hand to come over to him. "Can't wait." He said, leaning down and kissed my cheek, softly and walked away.

I was left standing there smiling, "what's got you all smiley?" I heard Jaden ask, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Chase just asked me out on a date." I said, as he smiled, "That's great! He better take good care of you." He said, as I laughed. "It'll be alright." I said. "When are you guys going?" He asked, "tonight." I said, as his eyebrows rose up.

"He had plans with Anthony and Griffin tonight, guess he's cancelling them." Jaden said, as I shrugged. "I guess so." I said.