irl

signa

i would be lying if the ship comments about charli and chase didn't bother me. of course it bothers me. imagine your boyfriend getting shipped with someone who isn't you by millions of people.

i sighed, putting my phone down on the kitchen counter. "you okay bug?" jaden asked, he sometimes visits hype. "yeah, it's just the comments about charli and chase." i said, quietly just in case someone could hear me.

"oh, yeah. im sorry. but don't worry about it, chase loves you. they're just friends, like as you said." he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "i know, i just can't help but be a little annoyed though. i don't want my boyfriend getting shipped with someone who isn't me." i said.

"yeah i understand. just try to ignore it. im sorry bug." he said, kissing the top of my head. "thanks j. you're the best." i said, pulling him into a hug. "what's going on?" i heard chase ask. jaden and i pulled away from the hug, "nothing. just giving her a hug because i'm about to get going back to sway." jaden said. chase nodded, "okay bro, ill see you." chase said, fist bumping jaden. "see you bro. bye sig." jaden said, as i smiled. "bye j. text me when you get home." i said. "will do."

i looked back at chase and saw he was just staring at me with a smile. "what?" i laughed, leaning against the kitchen counter. "nothing, you're just so fucking pretty." he said, placing his hands on the counter on either sides of my body, trapping me. "thank you baby. you're not too bad yourself." i teased, causing him to laugh.

"i love you." chase said, pulling me into a kiss. we ended making out in the kitchen, not caring who would walk in. "i want you." chase mumbled against my lips. i smiled. "maybe we should take this upstairs." i whispered against his lips, causing him to smirk. he suddenly picked me up, causing me to squeal and laugh. "babe." i laughed.

i love this boy. he's mine. only mine.

~

"oh would you look at that. they aren't dead!" tayler joked, causing my face to heat up. "you guys were pretty loud." ondreaz teased. "signa was loud. i wasn't." chase said, as i gasped and shoved him away from me, causing everyone to laugh.

"it's okay. alex and kouvr are worse." nick said, causing alex to throw a pillow at him. "shut up." alex laughed. "nick when are you going to find a girlfriend?" kouvr asked, as we all 'oo'd. "yeah yeah, whatever." nick said.

"chase our tiktoks hit over 4 million." charli said, walking up to him and showing him her phone. they in fact did hit over 4 million. "damn. we are just a fire duo." chase said, as i felt jealousy rise up. just friends. just friends. just friends.

"chase you haven't made a tiktok with me yet." i pouted. he looked away from charli and smiled. "what?" he asked, not paying attention. "you haven't made a tiktok with me." i repeated, already annoyed. "we can make one later if you want." he smiled, and i nodded. "okay." i said.

"wait chase come here." charli said, grabbing his arm and dragging him over to the other side of the room. uh. what? "uh oh." avani whispered next to me. "what?" i asked, pretending to be confused. "charli and chase, better watch that." she said, as i sighed. "they're just friends." i said. dixie walked up to me, "hey, just a warning about my sister. make sure you keep an eye on your boyfriend. i think charli has a crush on him." she said.

if dixie is saying this, then i definitely need to watch out now.

••

charli boutta catch sig's handssss