irl

chase

Seeing Jaden's comments to Signa really pissed me off. I know they're best friends but he doesn't have to flirt with her constantly. He needs to back off.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Signa asked, grabbing my hand. I looked at her, sighing. "Jaden's pissing me off." I said, honestly. "Why? What is he doing?" She asked, as she sat up on the bed and turning towards me.

"I know you told me not to worry about it and I know you don't like him, but I feel like he has feelings for you and it just gets me jealous." I explained, as she frowned. "Jaden doesn't like me. He's always been that way to me. He's a flirt, that's who he is and you know that." Signa said, as I nodded. "I know he's a flirt but I hate that he's flirting with my girlfriend. You're mine, not his. I only get to flirt with you and all that other stuff." I said, pulling her down and crawling on top of her.

She smiled, "Everyone knows I'm yours, baby. It's just how Jaden is and he's definitely not gonna change." Signa said, as I nodded. "I know, I know. I'm sorry." I apologized. "Don't apologize. Come here." She said, pulling me down and kissing me, which ended up to be a make out session.

"hot DAMN." we heard and pulled away, quickly. I looked behind me to see Anthony and Griffin. "Sorry to interrupt." Griffin said, as I stood up. "You're good." I said, as Signa sat up on the bed. Signa's phone started to go off. I saw it was Avani.

"What's up?" Signa answered. Her face immediately dropped. "Avani, what happened?" She rushed out, standing up quickly. We all looked at Signa confused, "what's going on?" Anthony asked, as Griffin and I shrugged our shoulders. "Oh my god, we're on our way." She said, ending the call.

"It's Jaden. He slipped in the shower, and hit his head. He's knocked out cold and the paramedics are coming." Sig rushed out. "Holy shit. Let's go." Anthony exclaimed as we all ran to Jaden's room, to see Avani and Payton sitting on the bed. "Where is he?" Signa asked, "In the bathroom, the paramedics are in there and so is Trent." Avani said, as we all were freaking out.

"So he slipped in the shower? Who found him?" Griffin asked. "I did, because I heard the loud thud. I was asking if he was okay outside the door and there was no answer so I walked in and saw him knocked out on the ground." Payton explained.

"God, I hope he's okay." Signa said, worriedly, sitting down on the bed. I sat down next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "He'll be okay, babe." I said, kissing the side of her head.

A couple minutes later the paramedics came out, with Jaden awake but they were holding him up. "He just took a hard fall, he will be fine. There's no sign of a concussion, he just needs to be ob bedrest for little bit." One of the paramedics explained to their manger, Trent.

"Okay, thank you so much." Trent said, as they nodded and walked out. Signa walked over to Jaden, who was laying in Signa's bed. I also noticed that Avani and Payton's stuff was on the other bed.

You're shitting me? Signa and Jaden sleep together? I shook the thought out of my head, as it wasn't important right now. "Hey buddy, how're you feeling?" I asked, sitting on the other side of the bed. He groaned, "I have a headache." He said, as Signa grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently. I think she noticed me staring because she looked at me, then let go of his hand.

What is up with me, lately. I'm never this jealous. "Rest up alright buddy. Gotta take it easy." Trent said, patting his shoulder and walking out of the room. Noen, Cynthia, Chase, Josh and Sam walked in the room. "We heard what happened a couple minutes ago, you good bro?" Noen asked, as I got up and hugged Sam, Josh and Chase. "Missed you guys. Chase how was visiting family?" I asked, as he smiled. "It was good bro. Missed you all." "How was Disney?" I asked Josh and Sam, "amazing bro. missed all of you." Sam said, as Josh agreed.

we spent our time in the room with Jaden, until he fell asleep. it was 12:30 and we were all getting tired. "I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight guys." Signa said, standing up, causing me to stand up with her. "Before you go to bed, can we talk outside real quick?" I asked, as she nodded.

"what's up?" She asked, leaning against the wall, outside the room. "do you and jaden share a bed?" i asked, as she nodded. "yes, we've been sharing a bed." she said, as I groaned. "what is going on with you recently, why are you all of sudden getting jealous?" signa asked, sounding annoyed. "i don't know okay? im just scared you're gonna fall for him or something." i said, as she looked hurt.

"chase, you have to TRUST me. i wouldn't do that to you. Jaden and I are only best friends, he's literally my older brother. There will never be something more between me and him." She exclaimed, crossing her arms. "You never know that. Things happen." I said but instantly regretted it once her face completely dropped.

"Well, it's obviously clear that you don't trust me." She said, looking down. I sighed, walking towards her and resting my hands on her face gently, lifting up her head. "I do trust you. I just don't trust him around you. I don't trust any boy around you. You're perfect and I know any guy would want you." I said, as she sighed. "Well I don't care about any other boy. I only care about you, chase. You're my boyfriend and I want you to believe me when I say that Jaden and I are just best friends." She said, as I nodded. "I believe you. I love-" I cut myself off, realizing I was about to tell her I love her.

She smiled, wide. "Chase, I love you too." She said, as my heart leaped out of my chest. "You're the best. I love you." I said, kissing her.