irl

Signa

"Chase! Let's go. We need to get down in the lobby with everyone else." I said to Chase Keith, as he was goofing off in the hallways. "I'm going, I'm going mom!" Chase joked, causing me to laugh.

"So, how are things with you and Jaden? Any better?" He asked, as I shook my head. "Been getting the silent treatment ever since he confessed his feelings for me." I said, frowning. "I'm sorry Sig. He'll come around eventually." Chase said.

"Hopefully. Thank you." I said, as we got off the elevator and saw everyone at the door, probably waiting for us. "Finally." Noen exclaimed, "What took you guys so long?" Trent asked, as we all started to leave the hotel. "Sorry, Chase wouldn't stop goofing off in the hallway!" I said, as Chase rolled his eyes. "Sure. Blame it all on me." Chase said.

"I am." I said, smiling at him. He laughed and playfully shoved my shoulder. He walked over to Jaden and Madi. Chase Hudson, walked over to me with a smile. "Hi baby." He said, kissing my cheek. "Hi." I said, smiling at him.

"So, I just found out that we're seated with Jaden on the plane." He said, with a concerned look. I raised my eyebrows, "Seriously?" I asked, as he nodded. "Is he mad?" I asked, looking over at Jaden to see he was already staring at me. I quickly looked away, looking up at Chase. "I don't know. But I can imagine he's not happy about it." Chase said.

"I wish this would all just blow over and everything can go back to normal." I sighed, as Chase pulled me into a hug. "It's okay baby, everything will be alright." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I looked up at him, smiling. "I love you." I said, "I love you too." He said.

-

We all walked onto the plane, Jaden in front of me and Chase behind me. Jaden turned around, "I'm sitting next to the window." He said, emotionlessly and sat down. "Chase. Come here real quick." Trent called Chase.

Chase patted my arm, gently and walked over to Trent. I sat down next to Jaden, silently. This couldn't of had been more awkward. I looked out the window, causing Jaden to look at me. My eyes averted to his, and I looked away instantly. "Why do you keep doing that?" Jaden asked, causing me to look at him.

"What?" I asked, confused and shocked that he spoke to me. "Whenever we make eye contact, you always look away fast. It like you don't even want to see me." He explained. "Of course I want to see you, Jaden. Are you kidding? You're the one who won't talk to me." I said, annoyed.

"Well, I have a reason to." Jaden said, causing me to scoff. "Really? You have reason to? You actually don't. I didn't do anything wrong. It's not my fault that I don't feel the same. I can't control my feelings." I said, looking away from him. "Yeah, well it hurts Signa. To know that you won't ever feel the same way back." Jaden said.

"And it hurts that you stopped talking to me, for something I can't control." I snapped. He turned silent, as did I. I looked besides me to see Payton and Avani staring at us, in shock. I sighed, crossing my arms and staring at the seat in front of me.

Chase finally came back, sitting down next to me. He noticed how annoyed I was, "What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing my hand. "Nothing. Just tired." I said, as he looked at me, then at Jaden. "Are you sure?" He asked, as I nodded. "I'm sure." I said, giving him a small smile and kissed his cheek. "Okay." He said, sounding unsure but dropped it.

Avani & Payton
avani: are you okay?!
payton: yeah^ are you? that was pretty intense.
signa: yeah, im fine. just annoyed. as you can see why since you heard all of that.
avani: i know, im gonna whoop his ass bro
payton: he's wrong, sig. just give him his time and he'll realize that he can't stay mad at you forever.
signa: i love u both xx

I closed out of my phone, looking over at Payton and Avani, seeing them smile at me. I smiled back, and rested my head on Chase's shoulder.