irl

signa

"Chase!" I exclaimed laughing, as he started to attack me in kisses all over my face. I pushed him off of me, laughing. "Knock it off you dork." I said, as he pouted, "but I just wanna kiss you!" He whined, as I smiled. Chase and I were the only ones at the hotel because our flight got moved to 12:30, and everyone else went to go walk around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down, kissing him. A couple seconds later, it started to get more heated.

Chase started to kiss down my neck, as I softly moaned. He started to work on my neck and I knew he was gonna leave a hickey but it felt too good to care.

"Does that feel good baby?" Chase asked, against my neck. I nodded in response, moaning softly. He moved away from my neck and back to my lips, kissing me softly. "I love you." Chase said, against my lips, "I love you too." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm not gonna lie, I want you." He muttered, as I started to get hotter. "Then take me." I said, bringing him down, kissing him.

He started to kiss me roughly. All of the sudden, he flipped us over so I was on top of him. I sort of laughed against his lips, causing him to smile. We broke apart, and he started to take off his shirt, as did I.

Before we went any farther, the door opened and I instantly get off of Chase, grabbing my shirt and struggling to put it back on.

"Whoa. My bad." Anthony said, turning around quickly. "Bro. Why're you back so early?" Chase groaned, as he pulled me down next to him. "We were out for like 2 hours! What do you mean?" Anthony laughed, turning around and grabbing his swim suit from his bag.

"It's been that long already?" I asked, checking the time. "Yeah. I mean I see why you lost track of time. May want to cover your neck up." Anthony teased, as Chase looked over at me and smirked. I glared at Chase.

"Well, I'll be down at the pool with the rest. Come join whenever." Anthony said, and walked out.

"So where were we?" Chase asked, smiling. I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Let's go down to the pool." I said, and he groaned. "But, that's too far and I'm too tired!" He complained. "Yeah yeah, get up." I said.