irl

chase

"addison, where's charli? i gotta go give this to her." i asked, seeing addison walking down the steps. "she's in her room, did you get her chick fil la?" she asked, as i nodded. "she asked me to pick her up something, along with signa." i said, as addison nodded. "gotcha, well yeah. she's in her room." she said, as i nodded.

"thanks." i said, as i jogged up the steps and walked to charli's room, before i knocked on the door, i heard her talking to someone. "i don't know, i just like him. he's so sweet and cute, but he's dating her." i heard charli said, as i furrowed my eyebrows. was she talking about me?

nah, don't be silly. she isn't talking about me. she could be talking about someone from the sway house or someone else. oh well, not my business.. just want to give her, her chick fil la so i can go eat mine.

i knocked on the door, "hey charli, i have your chick fil la." i said, as i heard footsteps and suddenly the door opened, revealing her. "thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said, excitedly and grabbed the bag out of my hand. "someone's hungry." i laughed, as she nodded. "yeah, starving. thanks so much. let me pay you back." she said, "hey, i'll call you later." she said to someone on the phone and ended the call.

"you don't have to pay me back, it's okay." i said, as she shook her head. "no, take this." she said, pulling out a $10. "nope. it's okay. enjoy your food!" i rushed out, before she could protest and walked out. i heard her laugh.

"now, my girlfriend." i muttered, with a smile. i walked to our room, yes our room. she doesn't have a choice to have separate room, i want her with me. oops. i opened the door and saw her laying down on her phone. it looked like she was on face time.

"hi bubs." i said, as she turned around. "hey!" she smiled, as sat up. "say hi to jaden and the rest of the boys." she said, as i saw all of them on the screen. "yo guys." i said, as they all greeted me. "when's your bitch ass coming over?" josh said, "soon dude, soon." i said, as he nodded.

"i was thinking we should go over tomorrow. so i can see jaden?" she asked, as i nodded. "that's fine with me. how are you not tired of him yet though? you just spent a month with him." i laughed as jaden told me to shut up. "i know but i miss my bestie." she laughed. "i miss you too!" bryce said, pushing jaden out of the way. "you haven't even met her yet!" jaden said, pushing bryce out of the way.

"so! i still talk to her!" bryce said, pushing Jaden again. signa and I just watched them pushing each other back and forth for a good 3 minutes until Kio came in. "what the hell are y'all doing?"

"well, we're gonna go!" signa said, "time to eat chick fil la, bye!" i said, and signa hung up. "crazy." she said, as i laughed. "you right." i said.

we opened up our chick fil la and rested my back against the headboard next to signa. "i didn't really see you that much today, how has your day been going?" i asked, "it's been going good. i went shopping with charli and avani earlier. then went swimming with addison, ryland and nick." she said, as i smiled. "that's fun." i said.

"how about you?" she asked, "i walked around la with tony, thomas and ondreaz." i said. "that's fun. i missed you today." she said, "i know." i joked, she rolled her eyes and shoved me playfully. "i miss you too, bubs." i said, leaning in for a kiss but she dodged it.

i gasped, "rude!" i exclaimed. i moved all the food to the table next to us and attacked her. "chase." she yelled, as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so she was on top of me. "say you're sorry." i pouted, as she laughed. "no." she said.

"no?" i asked, as she smirked. "no." she said, as i smirked. i brought my hands to her waist and started tickling her. "oh my god, stop." she laughed, and tried to get out of my grasp but couldn't. she was laughing so hard, that she had tears.

"say you're sorry and i'll stop." i said, as i continued to tickle her. "okay, okay! i'm sorry." she exclaimed, trying to breathe from laughing so hard. i stopped tickling her and let her catch her breath.

i leaned down and kissed her cheek. "can i have a kiss now?" i asked, as she smiled. she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me to her lips, kissing me.

__

who do you think charli is talking about?🤭

also, a cute little chapter for signa and chase 🤍

sorry if there is any errors.. like always, too tired to go over it.