2. The Journey

Authors Note
In order for you to completely understand the trip Chase went through on his birthday, must bring up a series of dreams He's had
Specific ones that still stand out to him this day
Still all based on childhood memories
Real childhood dreams.
Dreams are a sensitive topic
Please be open to what I have to say and it's up to you if you like it.
Good songs for this chapter

Samana - Grimes

Enjoy xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time doesn't exist here for dreams come from our subconscious the subconscious doesn't need time to exist

Dreams; To this day we still don't know where they come from, yet every single one of us experience them.

I like to believe it's the simulation showing us what's to come, Literally and metaphorically

Dreams remind us that there is a light inside, why aren't we shining bright.

Because there is dark inside as well, but the darkness ties us in a perfect balance.

Yin and Yang

Remember to tell yourself that your dreams can become real, because they are real and they have become real before; Hence; Déjà Vu.

Déjà Vu makes you feel like you have already lived through a situation, you are currently going through Déjà Vu by the words I'm using to wake you up.

The corrupted simulation has had us in such a long sleep, but open your eyes, breathe in the air, feel the energy.
You feel that?

We are all slowly waking up.

There's no certain way to describe what waking up feels like, you'll only understand once it happens; and let me tell you; that shit feels like suddenly you don't need to figure things out, you just go with the flow and the solutions come with it.

And no I'm not saying don't take action towards your dreams. Remember everyday is a new day, The present is called present for a reason.

In the present moment you have the opportunity to do anything that helps you strive towards success and knowledge.

Pick up a new book once a week.

Show your creative talent through self expression.

And lastly.

It's okay to feel vulnerable in moments like these.

Because in these moments you are showing the world who you really are.

Take this series of dreams serious; Yes; but try not to take the dreams out of context, because a dream isn't always what it seems like.

There's always a message but it isn't always Literal.