31. The Morning ⚠️

Warning

Descriptive sexual themes.

A/N

Y'all finna think I'm a freak after this one ._.

Good songs for this chapter

Let me fall - Deathbyromy

No chill - Abra

Enjoy xoxo
----------------------

-Sweet innocence fades with the love of another

Continued.

4:44 Am

I lay in the bed as my mind wanders with the thousands of thoughts building up as I stare at the popcorn ceiling.

The smell of well cooked Italian creeping through the cracks and crevices of the door.

My mouth is drooling, less for the food and more for Abel, I know he just dropped a bomb on me, but there's nothing hotter to me than someone who can be fully honest.

Some one who can be honest about something so absurd because that just shows me that he trust me that much more.

I grab my phone quickly turning on Let me fall by Deathbyromy trying to ease my nerves.

Echo, that girl has been through so much and I was so quick to judge her without knowing her past, I know that she has done some wicked things, but not every addict loves their addiction.

I fiddle with my fingers as I hear footsteps on top of the marble floors, suddenly the door opening, Abel walking in; two plates in hand.

The steam is making its way to the top of the white ceiling as he makes his way to the bed, careful not to drop any spaghetti sauce.

I smile at him through the madness that is tonight.

My heart is still here and I need you to know that Abel.

He stops shuffling on the bed to make eye contact with me.

He smiles nodding his head making sure I know he knows.

He hands me the plate, causing my mouth to water from the smell of it.

I hesitantly take a bite afraid of getting the white sheets dirty.

He takes notice looking at me in awe.

He does that now and again between bites, just staring at me making me feel welcomed and appreciated, it causes eating in front of him to be easier.

I've always had a problem with eating in front of others, I always thought it was rude or I was always afraid of how the way I ate would make me come off, but Abel is showing me that he appreciates even my slightest of flaws in this current moment.