36. Prism Cell

A/N

More and more secrets

Good songs for this chapter.

A hole in the earth - Daughter

The cut that always bleeds - Conan Gray

Enjoy xo
-----------

-Am I too much to bare?

Continued.
12:12 Am
January 1st.

They rush into Lucifers office; Abel quickly closing the door behind him: He's slightly out of breath due to running down the stairs , trying to get this through as quickly as he can before he chokes.

Chase has his arms crossed, trying to hold a guard up even though every bit of him is invested in what's going on.

Abel: I came in here after My mom went to Visit Lucifer on his business trip trying to find your contract. (He rushes behind the desk to grab out a Manila file) And I found it, but I also found the truth.

Chase analyzes the file picking it up to read "Chase Harrington Code: Hermès"

He quickly opens it to find photos of his child hood, photos of his teenage years, photos of him just hanging out on the boulevard when times were rough.

Behind the photos lies a report, he picks it up to read it.

Chase Harrington, Born June 21'st 1999, Dustbowl County Hospital, over the Brief view of his last twenty years of living it has come to our realization that he is indeed the living vessel of our lost soul Hermès, the god of communication, all of the planets are placed in their correct housing, and we have yet to see another quiet like him, our ancestors believe that the Mojave desert is a part of land that used to touch Jerusalem before the flood, and this place has a lot more secrets than let off, Chase Harrington and those he surrounds himself with, being the biggest mystery of all, but with him on our court, we can put order back into place, finally having our god of messages back on earth.

The Royal Court - September 2019

Chase sets the paper down and looks Abel in his frightened eyes knowing Chase has just put more of the puzzle together.

Chase: You knew about this already didn't you.

Abel nods his head.

Chase closes his eyes.

Chase: So they like, sent you in to lure me into their plan.

Abel nods his head

Chase sighs.

Abel: But they sent the wrong guy, because the correct guy for the job wouldn't have fallen so hard for you the way I did , it would have been less complicated, which is why I took my distance after our first sexual encounter, I didn't like the feelings that it brought me so I decided to run from them instead of facing them, but like I've been telling you Chase, I'm done running.