6. Is this what love feels like

Authors note

Good songs for this chapter

I was you by Girls Names

Slow dancing to this bitter earth by Publicist Uk

Also due to the fact that there is going to be 50 FUCKING chapters

There will be some filler chapters

Enjoy xoxo

-----------

-Open your heart so you can restart

September 18th
5:55 Am

The week is new

The day is young

The sun rays peeking their way through my shut blinds.

"It's time to get up" I tell myself , body still clinging to the comfort that my bed brings.

I lift my head up off of the pillow letting reality kick in as the blood rushes to my head

Today is a new day, and I know I can do anything I put my mind to.

I've been living in the past for far to long, holding myself to the these that I no longer have any use for and I'm done doing that.

I look at my phone while officially taking my legs off the bed and planting them on the floor

First day back to school

20 years old and I'm barely thinking about college.

I realize that this life is going to go on wether I'm able to handle it or not.

I've been living my life very cautiously, afraid of anything and questioning everything.

Because that's how I was raised.

But that's not what life is about.

We aren't here to question it, we aren't here to worry about what's going to happen next, we are here to live it in every way possible, learning from each experience it has to offer, and never regretting a single fucking thing because our regrets tie us to our past, do better and move on.

Which is what I keep telling myself every day.

Before leaving my room I grab my self a pair of clothes to get dressed into.

I make my way out and into the bathroom right across the hall.

Our house is in the middle of remodeling, the tile brand new, the bathroom brand new, everything is up to date except for the kitchen.

It's like as the repairs were happening in the house life started going slowly, like I was finding an inner peace all at once.

But the kitchen has been delayed, more .