45. A blissfull escape

Authors note

5 More Chapters

Good songs for this chapter

Child's play - Sza
Hiccup - Verzache

Enjoy xoxo
------------------

Enjoy xoxo------------------

-Trials no errors

Narrator's POV
June 1st
11:11 Am

The house has been in a peaceful solitude ever since the married couple had returned to the house, no fights have broken out, no arguments and surprisingly, no Lucifer.

Echo has been doing her own thing, finding modeling gigs left and right, not really worried about what anyone else at the house has going on, now that the moment she's been waiting half her life for has finally passed she realized it wasn't even worth the wait, now all the focus she used on the wedding is getting put to use on her own modeling career.

Chase has been doing a few modeling gigs as well but that's not really his focus, ever since he met Abel he wanted to write and now he feels like he's gone through enough life experience to put it on pen and paper, Abel's love being the focus of the story, and Emerald has always been doing her own thing.

Abel has been doing drug movement a lot more successfully, the income has been smooth and everyone in the house has been kept well fed.

Abel recently decided that they all should take a nice camping trip somewhere close to the beach, and everyone was invited but Echo kindly turned the request down, hoping to work in the spare time.

Abel even reached out to Alex, that's how comfortable he is with the way life has been going, he doesn't feel any sense of a threat so he doesn't see why he shouldn't invite his long time best friend, plus it'll give Alex and Emerald time to catch up.

Chase for once in a long time isn't afraid to love Abel fully, they have been allowed to show there love any where and every where they want, not needing to hide it anymore, and Echo has become a lot more welcoming to this, trying to make up for all the trauma she has caused in the past.

It's strange

How the moment she gets what she's always wanted she realized it's not really what she wanted after all, not that anyone is truly complaining.

But it's hard for Chase to fully trust Echo even though she's only been showing a kind energy to him he can't help but feel like this is another plot of hers to get what she wants.

Chase has always had terrible trust issues and now that he's gone through everything he has with Echo, his guard is up way to high to ever let her fully into his life with a warm embrace.

Chase grabs his red and black duffel bag full of clothes and throws it over his shoulder before walking out of his room.

He can hear voices coming from the downstairs loft so he follows the sound careful not to fall down the stairs.