3. Coming out of my sleep

Authors note

This chapter will be jumping from past to present quiet often due to my life still going through a trip itself

These are Specific Trips that changed my life in beautiful ways.

Now I'm not encouraging drug use

But if you feel as if your mental state is strong enough to handle it , why are you running from it.

Good songs for this chapter

Omega - Sza
Ur - Sza

Enjoy xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy xoxo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 21st
4:44

As I place them in my mouth and start to chew I can feel the sensitivity Increase in every molecule in my mouth.

My stomach feeling more empty than an abyss as I finish the last bite struggling to swallow the dry taste in my mouth.

My heads starts to spin at the thought of what I just did but I take my final swallow and make my way to the back of the yard sitting next to the pool.

The strong stench of weed blinding my nostrils in a haze of smoke as the people next to me inhale the devils lettuce

I don't know why something inside me is tugging me towards the smell

"Would you like to hit this" A girl says to me smiling with wide eyes

Her soul feels Genuine and pure making me feel comfortable with the whole situation that is taking place.

I nod my head Unable to speak at the thought of shrooms being in my system.

I've done them before in the past but it's been awhile since my last trip and the one before this wasn't the greatest thing in the world.

Being raised by an extremely religious mother can kill the way you perceive everything in life, making you feel Guilty for things that bring you pleasure, even if it's just love with another man.

So my last few trips Have sent me on a religious cycle causing myself to feel as if I'm bringing terror to the town

My last few trips made reality kick my ass so hard I forgot what's real and what isn't.

But don't we trip to force our awakening?

If you aren't ready to be awakened your trips are never going to feel good because there is just some knowledge not everyone can handle at a young age.

I lift myself off of the brick wall I was sitting on and make my way to the circle so I can smoke some weed and enhance this high

But as I inhale the weed I can feel immediately I am in fact not ready to wake up in this moment.