24. Alice

A.n
So I will be making this and the next chapter the Narrators POV changing the perspective on the over all story a little bit more like to a script because they are in a play but I hope you guys still enjoy.

Good songs for this chapter.

Chromatica I - Lady Gaga

Come around - 070 Shake

Microdosing - 070 Shake

Chromatica III - Lady Gaga

These songs were really well thought out with the placement.

Enjoy
Chrissy xo
-----------

-show me the path to your heart

Narrator Pov
November 5th
4:44 Pm

The stage is brightened by the lights on the ceiling.

The different shades of light setting the tone for the now open house

Songs that are related to Wonderland playing in the background to really make the mood feel right building anxiousness inside the audience

Today is the first day of the play.

The Cast members are in the back rushing to put together their makeup and costumes.

The girls dressing room counters cluttered with different kinds of makeup palettes.

The hallway filled with chairs of boys getting their makeup done by some of the girls.

Abel being one of the boys,

Echo being one of the girls.

The train is still on course for destruction, the universe is planning something major for the group but their only real focus is the play.

Luckily, for chase he knows how to do his own makeup; preventing him from coming across the somewhat romantic interaction between the two.

The subtle strokes of the cream paint across his face making his expression turn more admirable.

Abel walks into the men's dressing room, the clutter pretty messy but not compared to the girls.

Abel: You're looking good so far

he makes his way towards the stool next to chase