41. Best Man

Authors Note

Buckle your selves in cause y'all not ready for this shit.

It's gonna jump back and forth so attention is recommended

Good songs for this chapter

Harvest Love - Tash sultana

Enjoy xoxo
------------

-love is nothing without flaws Narrators POV May 15th 12:00 Pm

Narrators POV
May 15th
12:00 Pm

The backyard is overfilled with black chairs and black bouquets of roses placed in the middle of each row, a red carpet leading up to the black altar, Lucifers choice of course.

The guests take their selves to their seats as the service gets closer to its start time.

Inside Echos room stands Emerald, Aphrodite, And the bride of the hour, Aphrodite keeps pulling tissues from the restroom because the moment has finally arrived

But those tears are there for her own reasons as well, reasons she's too afraid to confess to echo.

Echo's dress is a Vibrant red with black detailing and a back bow on the back.
The dress started getting made three years ago so the stitching is indescribable.

Aphrodite: The day has finally come when you become a grown woman

Echo: I've been a grown woman mother, this is only the day we've been waiting for, nothing more nothing less.

Emerald raises an eyebrow at that sentence , because if any of that was true Echo wouldn't be going through with marrying Abel and possibly ruining his real love, but she knows Echo doesn't give a fuck if she ruins anything, she sees that if Echo can't be in a happy relationship with Abel, no one can, all of these thoughts causing a sweat to form.

What Emerald hasn't expressed to anyone in the group, her heart still beats for Echo and this day is just as hard if not harder for Emerald than it is Chase, but she's not gonna put Echo in harms way or even think of trying to talk Echo out of this because she's afraid that'll just cause the loss of Echo.

Echo takes notice of emeralds unhinged presence.

Echo: Something wrong emerald.

Emerald shakes her head.

Emerald: Just happy for you, why, should I feel like somethings wrong

She bites back.

Echo smiles at her.

Emerald is the bride of honor something echo asked her to be when the engagement first happened,