38. Not your puppet

A/N

I just want to say I love you all and that I'm working on only spreading love everyday.

Good songs for this chapter

Season of the witch - Lana del Rey

Enjoy xoxo
----------------

-Love is a war before it ever feels bliss

Narrator POV

January 22nd
10:10 Am.

The sun is peeking through the open blinds causing Abel to get up, Echo standing above him, he isn't even able to speak before she tries to remove her top.

Abel: Echo, get out of my room.

She chooses not to hear the words as she gets to the last button of her blouse, revealing her bra.

Abel jumps out of the bed to grab her.

Abel: I said get out Echo.

He wraps his arms around her lifting her feet off of the ground, Echo puts up a fight against him but her efforts aren't enough, the kicking, the screaming, none of it is working in her favor.

They reach the doorframe where he kind of just tosses her out , not too hard cause he doesn't want to make her fall but hard enough to get her away so he can close the door.

She's standing there with her blouse unbuttoned on the verge of tears

Foot steps are heard further down the hall , Alex making an appearance at the end of it.

Echo rushes her way to him making sure her feet are stomping along the way, hopeful Abel hears it.

Alex brings his eyebrows together trying to figure out why echo is in the hall with her shirt halfway on.

She isn't able to form words only cry's leave her lips.

Only a few milliseconds go by until Alex comes to realization that she's crying over failed attempts.

Echo: Alex, I don't know what to do anymore, I've completely lost Abel

He sighs

Alex: Do you think maybe it's because you're his adopted sister, I know at first he was going with it because he was afraid of Lucifer but he found Chase, and he's not gonna let fear stop him from being with the person he truly loves Echo, we all love and care for you but you have to see how fucked up this entire situation is, how toxic and absurd.

She takes a few steps back, her mouth ajar.

Alex shrugs his shoulders, because not only is he tired of having to do whatever the fuck she tells him just because she feels she has some seniority over him, but he's also tired of feeding into her delusions just to stroke her ego , he's realizing he's unhappy with their friendship and until she can prove to do better he doesn't want anything to do with her drama.

Her face is blank, no more tears, or cries, no show of any emotion.

Alex: I don't know what else you want me to tell you.

Echo's eyes widen with a fire igniting within them

Echo: TAKE IT BACK.

He shakes his head moving to push past but she stops him by grabbing on his wrist, her grip undeniably strong.

Echo: This isn't fair Alex, It's not fucking fair !

She squeezes his arm possibly leaving a bruise on it.

Alex: And you think Abel being forced to marry his foster sister is anymore fair ?

She lets go of her grip on Alex's wrist, his words causing her to take a few steps back.

Echo: It's what the prophecy has in store.

Alex let's out a chuckle, his dimples creasing.

Alex: You really believe that bullshit? You truly believe we're greek gods and goddesses, you really believe lucifers LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

Echo's eyes go dark.

Echo: I don't know you anymore.

He sighs

Alex: No echo, I don't know you anymore, ever since chase has entered Abel's life I'm starting to see how obsessed you are with the whole situation, before chase even entered the picture you weren't to keen on the idea, and then you heard Abel were to pursue him and something inside of you snapped, like it was Lucifers plan all along, to bring out the jealous, vengeful person he knows that you try to push away, can't you see Lucifer has gotten into you Echo.

She shakes her head ferociously

Echo: TAKE IT BACK.

Her words creating a force in the air knocking Alex across the marble hall, the marble only causing him to slide further than intended.

His eyes are wide.

He shakes his head as he gets off the floor, quickly brushing himself off.

Alex: There's no more helping you Echo.

He steps away into the exiting corridor, taking it to his room.

Echo stands there, her face blank.

To be Continued
-------------

Short and sweet

Next chapter coming soon

Xoxo Chrissy.