21. Rehersals

Authors note

Good songs for this chapter would be

Rachael - She wants Revenge

I have dreams - Kaskade

Goodnight Gotham - Rihanna

Enjoy xoxo
----------------

-The Devil Indeed wears Prada

Chase's Pov

October 13th
3:33 Pm

I twiddle with my fingers as I wait in our usual spot outside the college theater.

The flowers slowly decaying the quicker fall starts it's approach.

Abel 🌞
I'll be there in two minutes
Received 3:34 pm

He told me he needed to talk

And my mind can't help but wander to the dark side.

The birds let out calming chirps as footsteps approach from the distance in a rushing manner.

It's Abel, his face looks distraught.

It's been a few week's since the party, and all I can remember is him taking care of me.

We've been texting since but I only seen him at rehearsals.

Echo has been more friendly as of lately which gives me an uneasy feeling but anything to allow me to see Abel without any complications.

The black Sleeve cut shirt he's wearing really heightens the toned shape on his arms.

The shirt is tucked into high waisted denim jeans.

His very familiar black and white converse surrounding his feet.

The closer he gets I notice his hair is slicked into a greaser style with a strand falling loosely in front of his structured face.

"Hey" he says bringing a bright smile to his face

Somehow making me forget of the worry I was carrying just seconds ago.

"Hey there" I say getting off the ledge I was sitting on

He makes his way in front of me wrapping his arms around my waist my own around his neck.

We hold each other only a few inches apart, my eyes staring deeply at him.

His eyes aren't meeting mine, instead he's looking everywhere else, a crease forming on his forehead due to stress

I bring my hand to his jaw making him look directly at me.

"What's going on" I let out pushing my my eyebrows together.