8. Monologue & Dialouge

Authors note

Good songs for this chapter

U Know - Willow ft Jaden

When I leave - James Vincent

Feel like a bird - WILLOW

Enjoy xoxo

----------

- Tell him your secrets

September 18th
12:22 Pm

Abel approaches me with a smile wide on his face.

He's wearing a black shirt with a skeleton on it coming out of a grave that reads Codependency with the sleeves rolled up.

Some Khakis that actually read dominos on the back of them over the right pocket.

And the same black and white converse he had on in class earlier today.

He changed his clothes and I can't help but blush.

"You must be my partner he says" smiling at me with eager eyes.

"I am indeed" I reply nodding my head to reassure him.

He stands tall in front of me as if wanting me to stand up so I do.

"Nice to meet you, you know since we never actually met properly " he says sticking out his hand.

"Same too you, the name is Chase" I say with a tiny grin shaking his hand.

"Abel" he says with a smirk and a glimmer in his eyes that makes my mind wonder off somewhere it shouldn't.

"Should we get to it then" I ask while moving my attention towards the door to get away from all the noise.

"Ah you like Quiet, I like that" he says noticing that my attention is facing the door.

He follows behind me as we make our way through the sea of people that crowd the lobby and as I open the door I'm instantly hit with fresh air.

Holding the door open for Abel as he follows me out

"Thank you" he says with a grin.

His voice has a strong deep tone to it bringing comfort and warmth to my heart.

"Of course" I reply trying to hide the red appearing on my face

We walk along the pavement towards a secluded area.

"Sucks they don't allow us to do monologues, I had one prepared" Abel says reminding me.

"I did too, but I'm okay with the turn out" I say.

His eyes widen with what appears to be excitement.

"You have a monologue prepared too" he asks making me blush even more than I was before