29. Venice Beach ⚠️

Warning
Descriptive sexual themes
Use of drugs

song for this chapter.

Psilocybin- Jhene Aiko

Enjoy xoxo
-------------------

- Let the pain fade so you can enjoy the good things

Chase's Pov

November 13th
12:12 Am

I just got to experience my first real mosh experience, and surf curse isn't even a moshing band yet it was still wild.

I actually had to walk back to Abel's car to put my shirt in it because I was sweating so much from the chaos.

The crowd slowly makes their way out of the smell reminding me why it was given that name, there is no air conditioning in that bitch, the amount of times I had to walk outside just to smoke a cigarette and get some air, those two don't mix but that's what I did and I had to do it a lot because Jesus Christ was it fucking hot.

I enjoyed the entire experience though, Abel was very caring throughout the entire concert, making sure no one got hurt, helping those who fell, he's such a caring soul and it makes me wonder why I want to let him go, I know letting him go is ultimately the best choice but at the end of the day I don't think my heart can actually do it.

The city is quiet, our footsteps and conversation being the only form of noise surrounding us.

It feels almost dead and it's ominous.

Abel: Are you guys down to Hit Venice.

Everyone reacts in excitement causing me to join the cheers.

We say our good byes for now getting in the car and making our way there.

Abel: Did you enjoy the show (he puts the car in drive) I thought it was pretty fun just a little to rowdy for surf curse in my opinion.

I nod my head

Me: I agree, I thought it was odd the crowd was so rowdy, but hey atleast they enjoyed the show and that's what matters.

He smiles.

Abel: You tend to stay optimistic and I like that about you.

Chase: you have to in a life full of disappointments.

I cross my arms hoping he knows what I mean.

Abel: Speaking of that, I wasn't sure how to tell you but um, I bought an Airbnb on the beach, and I was hoping you would stay in it with me tonight.