44. The end to all Foolery

Authors note

6 more chapters

Good songs for this chapter

Going thru - Christian Alexander

Enjoy xoxo
-------------

-Misery likes company.

Narrator's POV
May 25th
11:11 Am

Chase lays in his bed staring at the ceiling anxiously waiting for Abel's arrival, they've been gone for a little over two weeks and Chases thoughts have some how managed to evade overthinking the scenario on what took place over the course of their honey moon, Chase once told himself he wouldn't let it ever come to this, that if they were to ever get married he'd just let Abel go freely into the life that seems he was meant to live, but now that the time has actually come for him to let go, he doesn't want to let himself, theres a light of hope within him that if he holds on a little longer that they will eventually get through this, because he knows that his love for Abel is real and he can say the same for Abel as well.

His head plays back the moments they shared, how he caught him staring at him in their first class together, the moment he seen him walking out of the restroom to find out that they were scene partners, he knows most of it was all just an elaborate plan but even through that plan he felt Abel's genuine care, he can see with his own two eyes that he has opened a part in Abel that the rest of the house never thought possible, Abel was cold and short with everyone until he met Chase, lighting a fire in him to want to be a better person and have better for himself.

Their love has give them both hope they have never experienced before coming across one another.

Chase can't see why he would even dare to let go of something like that.

He lifts his head to read the time on the clock , knowing Abel should be home any minute he stretches his arms and makes his way to the restroom looking himself in the mirror.

Chase: Fuck

He says as he looks at his reflection, the bags under his eyes are gonna reveal to Abel he's not okay and he doesn't want that, he wants Abel to feel as if Chase has been alright the entire time he's been away but he doesn't want to have to lie to him either.

He picks up the tooth brush and tooth paste applying a line across.

After a few brushes he can hear a few commotions coming from the hall.

He quickly finishes brushing and rushes to his door without thinking to grab a shirt.

He can hear voices coming from the downstairs loft so he rushes towards the end of the corridor where the stairs lie, planting himself on top of the stairs

Lucifer: I'm happy to hear you guys had a good time on your honey moon, I have high hopes for this family, Neither of you better disappoint, Especially you Abel, now that your back you are to limit your time with Chase as much as possible, there's no more breaking my poor little girls heart.

Echo chuckles.

Echo: I wouldn't really call it that anymore

Abel: You see, she doesn't even care anymore.

Echo: I really don't.

Lucifer: I really don't give a fuck, you are to do as your told Abel, and as for you Echo... I'll deal with you later, I'm going home I can't be around this distaste anymore.