The Homunculus

*(Y/N)'s POV*

It has been a while since I've become a State Alchemist. Everything felt like it was falling apart in my world. My father was getting sicker and sicker each week and I was being piled up with work by the Colonel. I needed a break. I watched the clock as I walked to deliver some things to Colonel Hughes.

I walked into his office and saw that he wasn't in here. I was confused. 'He hasn't been excused to go home yet.' I thought. "(Y/N)!" A voice exclaimed behind me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell onto the floor, causing the papers scatter. "Oh I'm sorry." Colonel Hughes apologized as he started picking up the papers. "It's ok." I said as I began to stand up. I picked up three more papers and put them on his desk. "Thank you, (Y/N)." He said. I smiled and bowed. "You're welcome." I said. I stood up straight and walked towards the door.

Finally I could go to the hotel and relax for the rest of the day. Edward and Alphonse were at the library right now, so I can actually relax in silence. I walked slowly and looked around. It was nice outside though the sun was beginning to set.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice say from one of the alleyways. I turned around to see Edward walking towards me. "Hey Ed!" I waved. I began to walk over to him. Then I realized something. "Where's Al?" I asked him. I stood in front of him and waited for an answer. "He went to go get something." He said. He seemed different. "Are you alright?" I asked him. He looked nervous. "Yeah I'm fine." He said. He smirked and looked me up and down. I felt my face burn a little and I gave him a weird look.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" I asked him as I began to back up. He walked forward slowly and threw his arms against the wall, trapping me in between them. My face was now as red as a tomato. My heart was racing and my body was shaking. 'What is wrong with me?' I wondered. He moved his face closer to mine and closed his eyes. I slowly began to close my eyes as he leaned in.

"(Y/N)!" Edward yelled as he threw a large rock at the Edward in front of me. "Ow!" He fell to the floor. I looked at the two Edwards and stood there confused. 'What is going on?' I wondered. "(Y/N) get over here!" He said angrily. I did as I was told and ran over to him, completely confused about what's going on.

"Aw man." The Edward said as he began to change into another person. "How come I can't have any fun?" He whined. I stood in shock. 'What is he?' I wondered. He stood up and I could see every detail. He had a black crop top on with a black skirt and sandals. His hair was black and it actually kind of looked like a palm tree. "It's the homunculus." Edward mumbled under his breath. My eyes widened and I looked at Ed. "You mean they are real?" I asked him. He nodded and quickly began to spawn in his weapon. "Stay back (Y/N)." Ed said as he grabbed his weapon. "Come on, let her stay." The humonculus said with a smirk on his face. I frowned and narrowed my eyes.

"Edward, (Y/N)!" Al exclaimed from behind us. I quickly turned around and he froze. "That's him!" Al said. "I don't want to waste my time anymore." The homunculus said. I turned around. "See you around beautiful." He said as he winked at me. "You little-!" Ed yelled angrily as he sent a huge wave of pillars his way. The homunculus quickly jumped up and ran away.

Edward growled and clenched his fists. After a couple of seconds he turned to me. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded, feeling my cheeks warm up. He let out a sigh of relief and turned to Al. "We should go to our rooms and get some sleep." He said. We nodded and headed to the hotel.