Going Home

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I walked out of the room without saying another word. They were better off without me. I sighed and continued to walk down the hallway, towards my hospital room. I quickly began to grab my stuff and put it all in a bag. I had to leave them. I couldn't bare to hurt another one of my friends.

I threw my bag over my shoulder as I bit back a painful scream. I began to limp out of the room and walked past the nurses.

"Ma'am, you can't leave. You haven't fully healed yet." One of my nurses said. I limped past her as quickly as I could. I then felt an arm grab my waist.

"I got her." I heard a familiar voice say. It was Alexander Armstrong. I sighed as he started to drag me to my hospital room. "Let me go, please." I begged him. He put me down on my bed and stood over me. I sighed and rested my head on the pillow. 

"Why would you want to leave before you are fully healed, Miss (L/N)?" Armstrong asked as he took a seat on a chair. The chair looked so small compared to Alex and I couldn't help but smile a little bit. I then frowned and cleared my throat. "I want to go home." I replied. He looked at me, confused. "Why would you want to leave?" He asked me. I shook my head and refused to make eye contact with him.

"I'm afraid that I'll hurt them again." I said. I could feel the lump in my throat form. I felt the tears form in my eyes and I quickly looked up and tried to blink them away. Alexander

Armstrong sighed and stood up. "If you want to leave then I won't stop you." He said. I looked at him and swallowed hard. "Thank you." I sighed quietly. He looked over at me, smiled, and then left the room without saying another word.

I sighed and looked out the window of my room. "It's for the best." I whispered to myself. I got up and looked through my bag. There it was. I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on. I put on some jeans and then walked out of the room again.

No one seemed to realize that it was me. They just glanced at me and then continued to do their jobs. I finally got out of the building and I stopped. I turned around and looked towards the window that Edward was behind. A tear escaped from my eye and rolled down my cheek. I quickly turned around and began to walk down the road.

It took a while until I finally got to the train station. I got a ticket and hopped onto the train. I leaned against the window and watched the grass and flowers pass by. I got off of the train and then walked out of the train station. I walked for a while and then came to my old house. I walked up to the door and hesitated.

I shook my head and walked into the house. As the door shut behind me, I put my bag on the floor.

"Welcome home." I told myself as I sighed and began to unpack my bag.