Our Journey Continues

*Edward's POV*

It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep. So many things were going through my mind and I couldn't get comfortable on the couch. I tossed and turned but it didn't help. I sighed and sat up on the couch. 'Would she mind?' I wondered as I stood up and looked at the guestroom door. I walked over quietly and entered the room to see (Y/N) fast asleep. I closed the door behind me as quietly as I could and walked up to the bed.

I blushed a little bit as I saw a closer look of (Y/N) peaceful face. I lifted the covers slowly and carefully and then scooted next to her. She moved a little bit but then relaxed again. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Brother?" I jumped a little and look towards the doorway to see Alphonse standing there. "Al." I whispered quietly. "What are you doing?" He asked. I quickly looked around and stuttered. He stared at me and crossed his arms.

"I couldn't sleep and I wanted to...see (Y/N)." I admitted after I failed to try to think of an excuse. He chuckled and shook his head. "You're in love with her aren't you?" My face felt like it was on fire once he said that. "N-no I'm not." I said. He looked at me and I could sense a smile behind that suit. "I'm being serious." I said. He sighed and turned towards the door to leave. "Sure~." He said as he walked out of the room.

I stopped myself from yelling at him because I didn't want to wake (Y/N) up. I sighed and lied down next to her. She look so beautiful when she was asleep. She slowly turned the other way and I put my arm around her. She felt so warm. I smiled sleepily and got closer to her. I kept sliding towards her until our bodies touched. I held in my arms like a teddy bear and I quickly fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s POV

I turned over one the bed and slowly opened my eyes. My heart skipped a beat immediately when I saw Edward sleeping next to me with his arm around me. My face was beat red and my heart began to race. I needed to get up but I didn't want to wake him up. I looked around and carefully grabbed his arm and place it on the sheets. I let out a breath that I didn't even know that I was holding and began to sit up. I crawled out of the bed and looked back to see if Edward was still asleep. Thankfully, he was. I smiled and walked over to the closet to get some clothes.

"(Y/N)..." I heard Edward mumble. I turned around and noticed that he was still asleep. I blushed madly, 'Is he dreaming about me?' I smiled and grabbed a white pair of denim shorts and a (f/c) shirt. I went into the restroom and made sure that the door was locked so that no one could walk in on me. I threw on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. 'Was it really a good idea to tell Al?' I wondered. I began to freak out. 'What if he told him while I was asleep? What if Ed thinks i'm weird? What if...' My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. No one responded and walked towards the door. I opened the door and I immediately fell to the floor. Winry stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, annoyed. "Why is he in your bed?!" She whisper yelled. I growled and got up. "Answer the question." She demanded. "I don't know." I said as I contained the temptation to slap her across the face inside of me. "Oh don't lie to me. Why is he in your bed?" She asked again as she got closer to me. "I'm not lying." I said. She clenched her fists and narrowed her eyes. "Ask him yourself." I told her. After a couple of seconds she turned around and left the bathroom without saying another word. I let out a frustrated sigh and shut the door behind me as I exited. I walked into the living room to Alphonse reading the news paper.

"Good morning (Y/N)." He said with his usual high pitched voice. "Morning." I said with a fake smile. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "I slept good." I said. He nodded and I walked into the kitchen to see Winry standing by the stove. I ignored the glare that she gave me and grabbed a water bottle from the pantry. I looked over at her and tried to see what she was cooking. "Those look good." I said as I saw the pancakes. She looked at me in the corner of her eye and then looked away. "Thanks." She said. I nodded and looked around the kitchen.

"Morning." Edward said as he entered the kitchen. "Morning." Winry and I both replied at the same time. He looked over at me and smiled that handsome smile of his. I blushed a little and smiled back. "You look nice (Y/N)." He said. "Thank you." I replied. "So are you staying for another night?" Winry asked. He shook his head. "No. We are actually about to head out and continue on our journey." He said. I felt relief wash over me once he said that. "Oh okay." Winry said, sounding disappointed. "It get's kind of lonely up here." She said. He looked at her and then looked at me. He looked as if he were asking me something but I couldn't tell what he was asking. Then he asked her. "Would you like to come with us?"

My eyes widened and I quickly looked over at her. 'Please say no.' I pleaded in my head. "I would love to come if it's alright with you." She said. I squeezed my water bottle, making them both look at me. I quickly smiled and threw the bottle away. Edward then turned to Winry and nodded. I sighed and got the table ready. "Let's eat breakfast then." I said. Ed smiled at me and they put the plates on the table and we began to eat. After a couple of minutes we grabbed our stuff and left the house with Winry by our side.