Searching

*Edward's POV*

"Ed!" I heard (Y/N)'s voice echo. I looked around, desperately trying to find her. It was so dark where I was. I couldn't see anything ahead of me. The only thing I could see was my feet and my clothes but that was it. She yelled my name again and I ran to where the sound was coming from. I ran and ran farther and father into the darkness. She screamed again and I pushed myself to run faster. I was beginning to grow tired. "Edward!" She yelled again. I tripped over something and fell on my face. "(Y/N)!" I yelled. No response. I began to breath heavily as I thought about what could've happened to her. Minutes past and I still haven't heard her. I began to panic and I continued to run where I had heard her voice. "Ed!" I heard her scream. I finally found her strapped to a chair.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled. Her eyes widened. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. I felt someone grabbed my arms and everything went black. 

I gasped as I shot up in my bed. I tried to catch my breath as I looked around to see that I was in my room. "A dream." I whispered. I felt a horrible feeling in my gut as I remembered what I had dreamed about. Was she in danger? I blinked a couple of time and then got out of the bed. I brushed my hair and then put it in a braid. I walked out of the room and Al looked up from his book. 

"Hey bro- Are you okay?" Al asked. I nodded as I swallowed hard. He obviously didn't believe me but he didn't say anything else. "You're awake!" Winry said happily. I turned to her and she frowned. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I said. "You don't look so good." She said as she walked up to me. She stood a couple of centimeters away from me and looked into my eyes. "Are you sick?" She asked, concerned. I didn't respond. She then kissed my forehead and kept her lips there for a couple of seconds.

I could feel my face heat up once she made contact. I then shoved her off lightly and covered my face. "What was that for?!" I asked her, trying to hide my red face. "I-I was just checking your temperature." She said. I looked at her and she was red in the face as well. I sighed, "You could've just placed your hand on my forehead." She didn't respond. We stood in awkward silence for about a minute and then Alphonse decided to speak up. 

"What happened while you were asleep?" Al asked. I turned to him and explained the whole nightmare in detail. Winry's eyes widened and she looked at Alphonse. "That may be why she hasn't showed up!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened. I hadn't even thought of that. I began to freak out. "H-how could that happen?!" I asked. "Homunculus." Al said. I ran into my room to get some stuff. I needed to find her. 

"What are you doing?" Al asked. "I'm going to find (Y/N)." I said as I walked out of my room. "I'll come with you." Al said. "Me too." Winry said. I turned to Winry. "No way." I said. "What? Why not?" She asked, angrily. "I don't want you to get hurt." I told her. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and nodded. "Come on Al." I said. He quickly stood up and followed me outside. 'We are coming for you (Y/N). Please wait for us.' I thought as we ran to the train station.